What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Potential Date / Venue for Meet ?

Would you be interested in meeting at the Silverstone Le Mans series on 12th September ?

• Yes

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A

Anonymous

Peugeot Prod said:
Hi All,

Thanks for the positive response to this. Based on this, I will definately progress with sorting this out.

I have a meeting with our Events Dept. early next week to finalise the details but it should hopefully be a good day out and I'll try and put in place a few extra bits and pieces for members of this forum. Once I can confirm details I'll update this post again.

First thing that I need to do however is start gathering information so that we can send out tickets to those of you that would like to attend.

Can you please PM me the following information:-

- Name
- Address (inc postcode)
- Number of tickets required (max 4 per person)
- Age of children (if any are being brought with you)
- Your RCZ Vehicle Identification Number (last 8 digits) - This can be found on your windscreen (bottom corner on passenger side).
or if car not yet delivered
- Your RCZ Order Number - you may need to ask your dealer for this. We refer to it as the DIALOG order number and it is 6 digits long.

Please send me this no later than 20th August.

Many thanks - and look forward to meeting you at Silverstone !

Peugeot Prod

HI,
I have sent acouple of PM's, but they are still sat in my 'outbox' rather than sent items file so I have no idea whether you have received them or not, can you please confirm? - as I would love to bring my rcz along to Silverstone.
Thanks.
Bradders

FGRob

Reaction score
Bradders.

The PM will only move from your mailbox once the PM has been displayed - so if they've not been on the site there's a good chance it's still waiting for them.

Rob.

A

Anonymous

Hi All,

I've now replied to all the PMs and everybody should have hopefully received confirmation of receipt.

We have 13 forum member requests and a total of 35 people coming, so should be a good crowd for what should be a good day (hoping that the weather improves !).

I'm going to be pretty busy this week with 508 Launch planning so don't think I'll realistically get the tickets despatched until early next week.

For those of you that have not yet requested tickets, I will unfortunately have to make today the very last deadline........... sorry.

Regards

Peugeot Prod

A

Anonymous

tonyrcz said:
I would love to make this but it's the weekend before my wedding so I've been told I'm not allowed. :crazy:

She should think it sounds preferrable to getting tied naked to a lamppost!

A

Anonymous

Peugeot Prod said:
We have 13 forum member requests and a total of 35 people coming

I think that's a great turn out for such a new forum! I hope someone is going to be on hand for some pics. The line up in the car park will look amazing :dance:

G81

Reaction score
rczwannabe said:
tonyrcz said:
I would love to make this but it's the weekend before my wedding so I've been told I'm not allowed. :crazy:

She should think it sounds preferrable to getting tied naked to a lamppost!

Dont worry, the lampost tying has been organsised! :beer:

A

Anonymous

tonyrcz said:
I think that's a great turn out for such a new forum! I hope someone is going to be on hand for some pics. The line up in the car park will look amazing :dance:

Only for those that are able to turn up in their RCZ's....some of us are still waiting delivery :x
Looks like it'll be a row of RCZ's and a 307CC at the moment!

A

Anonymous

Hi Peugeot Prod
Apologies, coming into this a bit late re the Silverstone doo.

Appreciate there are probably no more tickets but if I get my own tickets, have you organised an RCZ car parking area that I could use?

Cheers Greg

A

Anonymous

New owner - as my entries on the forum site show - would appreciate full details of the day and where to park.
Whats going on that day and how do we get the tickets?
Might be an idea to post the details on the front end of the Forum homepage - somewhere that we cannot miss?
Great idea - from reading everything on the forum it looks like:

September 12th - what time from and until ?
Silverstone - what part of ground? What entrance/access point?
Tickets: Where do we get the PeugeoutProd tickets? and at what cost - if any?
What is the agenda for the day - entertainments/Eats etc?

Look forward to some details?
Thanks

FGRob

Reaction score
There are some answer earlier in the thread, but the bulk of the deal is still to be sorted out, Peugeot Prod is a person by the way.

Have you already got your RCZ, if so you will need to forward your details as requested above to Peugeot Prod, just respond to his post by PM.

A

Anonymous

Hi all,
Does anyone know if Peugeot have arranged for a special car park area for the RCZ's who may be going to the Silverstone doo? :eusa-think:

Cheers
Greg

A

Anonymous

Has any one received tickets for the Silverstone event on the 12th?

A

Anonymous

Has any one received tickets for the Silverstone event on the 12th?

I haven't but then Peugeot Prod did say that he wouldn't send them until early this week (see earlier post). Seeing as it was a bank holiday yesterday, I wouldn't expect them until late this week, possibly even early next.

A

Anonymous

tonyrcz said:
Peugeot Prod said:
We have 13 forum member requests and a total of 35 people coming

I will be bringing my slr as hoping to get some motorsport shots. Shame my RCZ won't be in the line up though. Come on you Austrians!!

A

Anonymous

Hi All,

Just to let you know that we have now got the tickets and I will be posting them out by the end of the week (Monday next week - latest).

With regards to the group parking, this is something I am very keen to sort but at the moment we are just trying to work out the logistics for. Fingers crossed, this should be sorted in the next few days and I'll include a map of where to park in the letter containing the tickets.

Finally, sorry for the lack of posts, it has been particularly hectic in here as we are spending a lot of time on our 2011 model strategy etc and putting a lot of work into 508 launch planning.

In the meantime, I look forward to meeting you (and your RCZs) at Silverstone !

Regards

Peugeot Prod