What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Potential Date / Venue for Meet ?

Would you be interested in meeting at the Silverstone Le Mans series on 12th September ?

• Yes

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A

Anonymous

Hi All,

I've been giving this some thought and have spoken to some colleagues at Head Office. How about this for a suggestion:-

On Sunday 12th September, Peugeot are competing with our 908 in the Le Mans series event at Silverstone. We are having a presence there and I may be able to swing some tickets for RCZ Owners / People with an RCZ on order.

I'll also investigate whether we can sort out designated RCZ parking. I'll post some more details as I can confirm them with our events dept.

I need to work out a mechanism for registering for tickets, but again I'll be in touch about this.

So that I can gauge interest, can you please vote Yes / No (please only vote 'Yes' if you genuinely will be able to make it) in the poll. Once i have a better idea of numbers I can take the idea forward.

Many thanks

Peugeot Prod.

A

Anonymous

Hi Peugeot prod, great idea I'm 100% up for it! :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

That's a YES from me :clap:
But I don't think I'll have an RCZ to park in the car park! :thumbdown:

A

Anonymous

Count me in :thumbdown: :thumbup: fingers crossed I have it by then :crazy:

A

Anonymous

Sounds like a plan :thumbup: . But won't have my RCZ by then unless a miracle happens.

A

Anonymous

I'm in, look forward to a good day out in a fab car with like minded people!

A

Anonymous

Won't be able to make it unfortunately :cry:

Sounds like it'll be a good day - be good to hear how it goes

A

Anonymous

Hi,

Just picked up my car this weekend and loving all the attention it is getting!
I'm interested in meeting up - just need to check I can get the day off work!

RCZ1

Reaction score
Bradders said:
Hi,

Just picked up my car this weekend and loving all the attention it is getting!
I'm interested in meeting up - just need to check I can get the day off work!

Welcome to the forum Bradders :greetings-wavingblue:

What colour and spec have you got on your RCZ?

When did you order yours?

A

Anonymous

Hi RCZ1,

Sorry for not replying sooner!
I didn't order mine.
I managed to persuade my local dealer to sell me their showroom model as they had just received a 2nd demo car and he had previously said no as he had to keep at least one on demo and one in the showroom.
2 weeks later and a lovely Dolphin blue GT 156THP is on my drive (had to wait for my private plate to be transferred otherwise I would have got it sooner).
It has the vison pack, blue fussion leather seats and black integral leather dashboard.
I probably would have liked the sat nav, but I can live without it since I got the car at least 3 months earlier! :)
Like the look of white, just didn't fancy keeping it clean! - good luck!
Cheers
Bradders

RCZ1

Reaction score
Bradders said:
Hi RCZ1,

Sorry for not replying sooner!
I didn't order mine.
I managed to persuade my local dealer to sell me their showroom model as they had just received a 2nd demo car and he had previously said no as he had to keep at least one on demo and one in the showroom.
2 weeks later and a lovely Dolphin blue GT 156THP is on my drive (had to wait for my private plate to be transferred otherwise I would have got it sooner).
It has the vison pack, blue fussion leather seats and black integral leather dashboard.
I probably would have liked the sat nav, but I can live without it since I got the car at least 3 months earlier! :)
Like the look of white, just didn't fancy keeping it clean! - good luck!
Cheers
Bradders

Your car sounds fantastic Bradders. The Dolphin Blue is a nice colour and something a bit different. :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

HI RCZ1,

Thanks!
I would like to post a few photos of my car, but they are all too large. Not being a computer expert how do I go about making them smaller so I can post them?
Cheers
Bradders

A

Anonymous

Sounds like it will be a great day out, . . . . I would love to go !

G TOMO :thumbup:

dpb

Reaction score
I'd say yes too, but like a few others have said - be more wishful thinking to have car in time !