What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Poll: June Photo Competition

Please vote for your 3 favourite photos

• Photo 1

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Photo 2

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Photo 3

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Photo 4

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Photo 5

• Photo 6

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Photo 7

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Photo 8

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Photo 9

• Photo 10

• Photo 11

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Photo 12

• Photo 13

• Photo 14

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A

Anonymous

Yes ok.But might be better to make it realy transparent as another 2 pics have lost out.

A

Anonymous

I wouldnt mind voting for 3 if I had to, however it would be nice to put an order of what my fave was out of those 3 if that was the case. Otherwise Id be helping others win if I prefered another picture over another. Voting for yourself is cheating isnt it lol...

A

Anonymous

aaliyah-rcz said:
I wouldnt mind voting for 3 if I had to, however it would be nice to put an order of what my fave was out of those 3 if that was the case. Otherwise Id be helping others win if I prefered another picture over another. Voting for yourself is cheating isnt it lol...
I wouldn't call it cheating, more a case of bad sportsmanship and not entering into the spirit to the competition.

A

Anonymous

I'd personally feel like I was cheating if I voted for myself... Id want a true win rather than winning by my own vote. Anyway, your right not very good sportsmanship.
There are actually a few pics I really like but wanted to know what I could or couldn't do before submitting my vote or if everyone was forced to vote for 3 instead of just one.
Thanks for the explanations, I understand now, and I look forward to seeing the winning shot xXx :beer:

RCZ1

Reaction score
A reminder 2 days to go until voting ends. There have been a high number of votes again this month which is great :thumbup: but if you still haven't voted, please take the opportunity to do so.

Every vote really does count:)

Blog: http://rczandme.wordpress.com/

RCZ1

Reaction score
Congratulations to bobbythedog on winning June's competition.

A really great photo which won by a very sizeable margin :thumbup:

Very well done to you.

:happy-wavemulticolor: :happy-wavemulticolor: :happy-wavemulticolor: :beer: :clap:

PM sent

Opal white

Reaction score
RCZ1 said:
Congratulations to bobbythedog on winning June's competition.

A really great photo which won by a very sizeable margin :thumbup:

Very well done to you.

:happy-wavemulticolor: :happy-wavemulticolor: :happy-wavemulticolor: :beer: :clap:

PM sent

I totally agree, a great photo & a well deserved winner :clap:

A

Anonymous

Thanks folks. Really chuffed it went down well and thanks for all the votes :D