What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Poll: June Photo Competition

Please vote for your 3 favourite photos

• Photo 1

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Photo 2

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Photo 3

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Photo 4

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Photo 5

• Photo 6

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Photo 7

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Photo 8

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Photo 9

• Photo 10

• Photo 11

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Photo 12

• Photo 13

• Photo 14

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RCZ1

Reaction score
Please find the finalists for the June photo competition.

Please vote for your favourite, you have 3 votes each. Voting will be open for 7 days only.

Remember, the winning photo will be published in the Peugeot RCZ Forum 2015 Calendar and on the RCZ Facebook page, however the winner will be contacted by me to confirm that they own copyright of the photograph and I have their expressed permission to reproduce the photograph in the RCZ 2015 calendar. They will also need to supply the original high resolution file.

Thanks again to everyone who entered

Please remember to use ALL 3 of your votes

Photo 1

Photo 2

Photo 3

Photo 4

Photo 5

Photo 6

Photo 7

Photo 8

Photo 9

Photo 10

Photo 11

Photo 12

Photo 13

Photo 14

A

Anonymous

Done...but I can't see the one from last month. Will keep looking! :D

A

Anonymous

This is very confusing to me. In the beginning it states 'You MAY chose UP TO 3' which is giving the impression you have a choice of 1 to 3 options to vote for.... Then later it says 'Please remember to use ALL 3 votes'... So can I just pick one fave? Or do I have to pick 3? :? :? :?

A

Anonymous

Preferably you're encouraged to use all three votes Aaliyah. However, you make a valid point. :thumbup:

RCZ1

Reaction score
mrizzle said:

I think Abz had already done it and last months poll is in the Members Gallery forum :)

Edit - just noticed this thread is not a Global Announcement. It doesn't appear at the top of every forum. Can it be amended so that everyone sees it ? Thanks :)

Blog: http://rczandme.wordpress.com/

A

Anonymous

RCZ1 said:
mrizzle said:

I think Abz had already done it and last months poll is in the Members Gallery forum :)

Edit - just noticed this thread is not a Global Announcement. It doesn't appear at the top of every forum. Can it be amended so that everyone sees it ? Thanks :)

That explains that then!

I'm pretty sure that's where I moved it to RCZ1 and that's where it's appearing on my screen. :?:

Abzynthe

Reaction score
RCZ1 said:
mrizzle said:

Sorry. I clicked the wrong one. All done :)

A

Anonymous

aaliyah-rcz said:
This is very confusing to me. In the beginning it states 'You MAY chose UP TO 3' which is giving the impression you have a choice of 1 to 3 options to vote for.... Then later it says 'Please remember to use ALL 3 votes'... So can I just pick one fave? Or do I have to pick 3? :? :? :?

I usually struggle to only vote for three, this month is no exception. This is more an appreciation of the photograph rather than an outright competition. It's nice to vote for photographs that you like and show recognition to the owner and not simply vote for your own image. That is the reason for allowing three votes

A

Anonymous

Done, all 3 of my votes. Easy pick as I don't like photoshopped pictures (they always give me the idea that the original wasn't good enough, and therefore are cheating, in a way...), and I prefer the red-and-black for an RCZ (of course, as thats why my own is also) :mrgreen:

(Talking 'bout pics, I just wished I could find my avatar back that was removed from my profile when I was banned for no reason! My profile looks so naked without it :eek: )

RCZ1

Reaction score
Mendy said:
Done, all 3 of my votes. Easy pick as I don't like photoshopped pictures (they always give me the idea that the original wasn't good enough, and therefore are cheating, in a way...), and I prefer the red-and-black for an RCZ (of course, as thats why my own is also) :mrgreen:

(Talking 'bout pics, I just wished I could find my avatar back that was removed from my profile when I was banned for no reason! My profile looks so naked without it :eek: )

When you say photoshopped do you mean HDR technique or over processed? If you shoot RAW then you need to use Photoshop or other processing packages, to process the photo. A RAW file is an unprocessed file unlike a jpeg, which has been processed within the camera.

Abzynthe

Reaction score
Mendy said:

I usually just post mine to bump the numbers, my original pictures are definitely not good enough :lol:

A

Anonymous

I only voted once before i seen you could vote for 3.Now the vote thingy is gone?

A

Anonymous

I'm afraid that once you have submitted you vote(s) that's that. You'll know for next time though.