What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Photoshop requests.

Abzynthe

Reaction score
No worries, thats one of the reasons this thread is here :)

This is a bit rough, but you get an idea :) I think it suits most coloured RCZs.

A

Anonymous

Abzynthe said:
No worries, thats one of the reasons this thread is here :)

This is a bit rough, but you get an idea :) I think it suits most coloured RCZs.

OK. That's it!!!!!!

THATS WHAT I WANT

Love you mate!

D

Abzynthe

Reaction score
Glad you like it :) I hope you manage to get someone to do it. Im having a hard time getting anyone to respond when I ask if they can do it.

A

Anonymous

Looks great until you put a number plate in the picture like on damnfoolmans pic IMO.

A

Anonymous

MK 2 in opal white,black rails with black pack grille,gloss roof and soltice alloys is the gaffer if you ask me.

A

Anonymous

Hi guys,

I want something different than quads or the R/audi tt look. I'm curious how these tips look on the rcz
Can somebody give me an impression.

Thanks!

tianorth

Reaction score
Lkooman said:
I want something different than quads or the R/audi tt look.

A puzzling question - why would anyone chose to have their RCZ look like a tt?

Not knocking anyone as each to their own.

A

Anonymous

In my opinion 4 tips is too much for the 235 bhp potential of my rcz asphalt. I like the two pipes on the rcz r, but i'm not sure about changing my exhaust to two pipes, because i don't want to give my car a wannabe TT look, no offence :D .

I think this quad coversion is still the best option:

... but looking further for something different

A

Anonymous

If ur worried about looking like a TT then quads will just look like an Audi TTS ;)

A

Anonymous

bigmac3161 said:
If ur worried about looking like a TT then quads will just look like an Audi TTS ;)

:) :)

There won't be an exhaust conversion soon. :(

Yesterday an idiot hit my wing mirror, broke my mirror glass and mirror housing and did not leave a message :evil:
I pay it myself, otherwise my insurance premium is raised by 280 euros a year, the repairing cost is about 450 euro's.

Thanks to Nathan :beer: i removed my badge panel without removing the entire front bumper.

When restoring my mirror the painter will also paint the entire badge panel including the lion in the asphalt color gris telluric, hope it looks good. :D

DKZ5745

Reaction score
Lkooman said:
When restoring my mirror the painter will also paint the entire badge panel including the lion in the asphalt color gris telluric, hope it looks good. :D

We are gonna need pictures of that :eusa-think:

A

Anonymous

Abzynthe said:
I made mine white and put solstice alloys on it, to give you a different angle :)

If this car had been the mk2 .. would have been the bees knees,,, mk1 should be banned as they besmirk the rcz name

A

Anonymous

ONLY COLOUR....WHITE
ONLY RAILS BLACK...
ONLY WHEELS... SOLSTICE
THE WRAPPER HAS SPOKEN...