What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Photoshop requests.

Abzynthe

Reaction score
Hi guys. I thought Id start a request thread for photoshops. There are a few members on here who use it, or something similar. A lot of other forums also have similar threads.

It can be used as a sort of try before you buy. So you know what it will roughly look like before you purchase it.

I do not know how readily available other members are or what their capabilities are on photoshop or the like, but im sure your request will be done eventually and to tje best of the members capabilities :)

A

Anonymous

thanks Abzynthe. triggered an idea.

I'm looking for a picture or two of a pearl white rcz with black rails and 19" technicals, with the technicals painted in two options.

1. where the diamond cut is replace with pearl white and the background in matt black
2. the opposite, white background and matt black spokes..

regards
Diggerd :beer:

A

Anonymous

thanks Abz. think i like the second one.. cheers :beer:

Diggerd

A

Anonymous

Abz!

I have a little request for you.

As mine drifts out of warranty next week I was wondering how the front intake, grill would look all in white.

Could you slide your PS skills onto a photo of mine please?

Would be most grateful.

Dave

image by Damnfoolman, on Flickr

A

Anonymous

Where have you been hiding fella?! I can save you both the trouble...it'd look bad. ;) :p Someone else has done this before and it looked pretty ghastly IMO (I'm not just being facetious).

Abzynthe

Reaction score
Ill have a go. I might not be able to get any detail out of your pic though as its a bit dark.

A

Anonymous

Ok...found one but not the one I was seeking. I know that it's not exactly what you requested Dave but it gives a bit of an idea what it would look like (in assuming you're not going to do something equally silly to the badge ;) ). Yup, it's terrible.

A

Anonymous

I didn't think an rcz could look fugly. I now stand corrected!

A

Anonymous

mrizzle said:
Where have you been hiding fella?! I can save you both the trouble...it'd look bad. ;) :p Someone else has done this before and it looked pretty ghastly IMO (I'm not just being facetious).

Hello, my reply is best plonked into the general discussion thread.

D

A

Anonymous

proeliator2001 said:
I didn't think an rcz could look fugly. I now stand corrected!
Oh my good god it's hideous

I owe you Abz....

Whew.

Thank you soooooo much for saving me.

BUt now I think about the very very cool look on the front you've created..... :beer: