What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Photoshop requests.

A

Anonymous

wrapper said:
ONLY COLOUR....WHITE
ONLY RAILS BLACK...
ONLY WHEELS... SOLSTICE
THE WRAPPER HAS SPOKEN...
#SORRY .. FORGOT TO POINT OUT...MK2 ONLY.

A

Anonymous

DKZ5745 said:
Lkooman said:
When restoring my mirror the painter will also paint the entire badge panel including the lion in the asphalt color gris telluric, hope it looks good. :D

We are gonna need pictures of that :eusa-think:

This gives an impression, my first photoshop ever :)
I copied the mesh grille from rczperformance, because he's on holliday and i'm waiting to order one

A

Anonymous

wrapper said:
Abzynthe said:
I made mine white and put solstice alloys on it, to give you a different angle :)

If this car had been the mk2 .. would have been the bees knees,,, mk1 should be banned as they besmirk the rcz name

That makes zero sense given that the Mk1 is the car that created the RCZ. ;)

A

Anonymous

wrapper said:
wrapper said:
ONLY COLOUR....WHITE
ONLY RAILS BLACK...
ONLY WHEELS... SOLSTICE
THE WRAPPER HAS SPOKEN...
#SORRY .. FORGOT TO POINT OUT...MK2 ONLY.

Not too keen on girly cars,but thankfully Peugeot gave us all more than one option.

Only colour- blue. (2=)
Only rails - metal. (4)
Only wheels - black all over. (5)
Only body type - mk1. (1)
Only engine - diesel. (2=)

A

Anonymous

DKZ5745 said:
Lkooman said:
When restoring my mirror the painter will also paint the entire badge panel including the lion in the asphalt color gris telluric, hope it looks good. :D
We are gonna need pictures of that :eusa-think:

Here it is:

A

Anonymous

It certainly works better than some of the efforts in other colours!

A

Anonymous

mrizzle said:
It certainly works better than some of the efforts in other colours!

Thanks, didn't like the chrome, and tried matte black before... I like the big black mouth when people look in their mirror.

A

Anonymous

Would love to see a mk 2 in a tastefull metallic purple. :dance:

A

Anonymous

Sorry I know this thread has been dead for a while but I couldn't see any fresh threads about Photoshop.

I've just bought a 2012 RCZ in burnt orange, black roof and chrome arches. I was thinking of changing a few things, one of them being the front badge as I don't think the chrome is the best look for it.

I was thinking of doing it a Plasti Dip matt black mixed with a shimmering purple colour but not sure if that would clash with the colour scheme so was wondering if you could show me something like what it would look like.

Also if it would look better with the surround done with the Plasti Dip too.

I don't pick the car up till Friday so will get a photo of the front of it if that would help.

Thanks,

Scott

ONLY AEK

Reaction score
Can anyone make a picture of a black rcz mk1 with jr11 rims??