What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Peugeot Logo Rebrand

2retro

Reaction score
The black part is paint infill so I expect it would crack if bent like that but let us know how you go on if you try it.

Flanners

Reaction score
I would not bend it. It's a brittle alloy and will snap/crack I reckon. Padded out with black gorilla tape etc looks ok you can't tell unless you get real close. If you try and ram it on the metal will damage the paint given the bend of the bonnet and badge recess area.

Pedro

Reaction score
Do what I did stick it on then get a thin bead of clear silicone on some cardboard & with a putty knife seal the top its a small gap hardly noticeable unless your Sherlock whatever you do don't try & bend the shape these are pressed construction & oven baked paint you will probably end up ordering another one!

Marmite

Reaction score
well I been thinking ... dangerous I know
but maybe making a mould an shaping I slight curve at the top then put some clear resin in so the badge is encased as I would imagine the factory badge will be made like that but in plastic? Any thoughts .

Last edited:

2retro

Reaction score
well I been thinking ... dangerous I know
but maybe making a mould an shaping I slight curve at the top then put some clear resin in so the badge is encased as I would imagine the factory badge will be made like that but in plastic? Any thoughts .
I like that idea! I would love to have these on the side panels just in front of the mirrors but the curve of the car has scuppered that idea currently...

NF7

Reaction score
Are they available in inverted color? To have a mostly white badge with black letters and logo? I don't see them fitting nicely on a white RCZ.

BexBart

Reaction score
Closing date for orders will be this Monday - 19/4/2021. If you are interested in buying any badges, please get in touch.

Thanks
Bex

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
They’re great quality but I don’t like the look on the car front or back each to their own though.🤔

Marmite

Reaction score
Closing date for orders will be this Monday - 19/4/2021. If you are interested in buying any badges, please get in touch.

Thanks
Bex
Iv taken my badges of an noticed the front badge is larger is there any way to get a up scaled badge cast like the rear

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 6