What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Peugeot Logo Rebrand

BexBart

Reaction score
There maybe another order going in for the badges, so get in contact if you are interested. For those who have already contacted me the badges are on there way, and I will let you know when they arrive.

2retro

Reaction score
They look great. Can't wait for mine to arrive! 👍

2retro

Reaction score
Received mine today and they look awesome. 🏆🏆🏆

Attachments

• 20210409_133541.jpg
    20210409_133541.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 12

Flanners

Reaction score
Very very impressed with the badges, all metal/substantial and are fantastic quality. Need to take the lions off the front and rear and see how these look. I want to keep the Lions for OE purposes; I know the boot is 'easy', not sure for the front Lion on the MKII think it has a couple of pins? So hoping some floss and a hairdryer will work.20210411_193701.jpg

Last edited:

BexBart

Reaction score
Sold out of badges - but taking orders for the next delivery in approx 2 weeks.

4 decals left as well.20210412_181257.jpg

Flanners

Reaction score
OE Badge on front of MKII has two offset pins that go into holes. The metal badge fits to cover the holes so position is governed by this. Only issue I had was that the rear boot lid is curved as is the OE rear lion badge, didnt realise that and the new logo badge is not. I padded out the curve with gorilla tape on the back of the badge, not perfect but looks passable. looks like it is above the indent in pic but is level with top. Heavy snow this morning but blinding sun this evening....so once fitted I.drove round Town and l'm sure some driver's were thinking WTF is that. Kept my silver lions to be able to return to OE if/when needed.20210412_183203.jpg20210412_183246.jpg20210412_183227.jpg

Last edited:

Ccobbo992

Reaction score
I am one of the admins for the Yorkshire RCZ Owners Group. If anyone wants to purchase the new logo metal get in touch. Thanks Bex
I’m a member of that group I am after 2 any news when the next orders will be getting done.

Marmite

Reaction score
OE Badge on front of MKII has two offset pins that go into holes. The metal badge fits to cover the holes so position is governed by this. Only issue I had was that the rear boot lid is curved as is the OE rear lion badge, didnt realise that and the new logo badge is not. I padded out the curve with gorilla tape on the back of the badge, not perfect but looks passable. looks like it is above the indent in pic but is level with top. Heavy snow this morning but blinding sun this evening....so once fitted I.drove round Town and l'm sure some driver's were thinking WTF is that. Kept my silver lions to be able to return to OE if/when needed.View attachment 11160View attachment 11161View attachment 11159
Are they made of stainless if so I might try putting a curve in it over a pipe or something an is the front badge stuck as well as pined an are there any fasteners on the back ?