What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Peugeot 3008 Hybrid Radio

Mahlig

Reaction score
I have a Peugeot 3008 Hybrid 4 and recently had a electrical problem with the NG4 3D Connect Media Navigation system. I turned on the ignition there was a flash a crackle and smoke emerged from the CD bay and dashboard vents. I bought a replacement 2nd hand unit and fitted it. At that stage everything including the volume control worked. The radio then started to beep. I got my local garage to change the Vehicle Vin on the radio and again everything works appart from the volume which is too loud and will not alter. I have tried a factory reset but it does not work. I have tried holding down the volume button and the CD eject button. It resets but the volume is still uncontrollable. I have tried a sound reset bit nothing happens. Any suggestions please.

Attachments

• 20200907_150915.jpg
    20200907_150915.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 10

Pedro

Reaction score
May be an issue with the BSI poss have a conflict in the programming system

Pedro

Reaction score
Thank you. Should I attempt to reboot BSI
You could try it & if it wont reboot the system then you may need to default it & possibly reinstall the programme the problem with aftermarket upgrades is they are not all compatible with the original factory equipment which can be locked in the cars BSI ECU configurations

Mahlig

Reaction score
You could try it & if it wont reboot the system then you may need to default it & possibly reinstall the programme the problem with aftermarket upgrades is they are not all compatible with the original factory equipment which can be locked in the cars BSI ECU configurations
Thanks for you advice. It is much appreciated.