What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Own an RCZ and have a Tattoo???

A

Anonymous

Here's a couple there's an other of Daffy Duck but I'll get banned if i show u it lets just say his feet are standing on something

A

Anonymous

mrizzle said:
Where's Mel on this thread?! I only have the one which I got done when I was 17 and shortly before I went off to uni. I'm not even gonna bother with putting it on here...however, before anyone adds it, it's not a heart/dolphin/butterfly etc!!!

I was going to guess butterfly ;)

A

Anonymous

JWT said:
mrizzle said:
Where's Mel on this thread?! I only have the one which I got done when I was 17 and shortly before I went off to uni. I'm not even gonna bother with putting it on here...however, before anyone adds it, it's not a heart/dolphin/butterfly etc!!!

I was going to guess butterfly ;)

It's a butterfly exiting a heart shaped cocoon being flicked by the tail of a dolphin riding the Tazmanian devil beneath a rainbow. ;-)

A

Anonymous

I have not one tattoo on me body,it's never really appealed to me but fair game to you illustrated men :thumbup:

had my ear pierced yonks ago though but stopped wearing it :(

Abzynthe

Reaction score
jassyo06 said:
I have not one tattoo on me body,it's never really appealed to me but fair game to you illustrated men :thumbup:

had my ear pierced yonks ago though but stopped wearing it :(

I had two piercings in my right eyebrow :D

A

Anonymous

bigmac3161 said:
donnaj1dlh said:
Me no likey tattoos :(
Now this could be construed as hypocritical but i don't like tattooed women

Not at all. I love women with breasts; that doesn't mean I want them on myself.

Abzynthe

Reaction score
JWT said:
bigmac3161 said:
donnaj1dlh said:

:lol:

Im quite the opposite, If done properly (and the woman is fit :p ) then I love women with tattoos lol.

A

Anonymous

My son is a bit of a tatt fan, in fact last Saturday he spent 4 hours in the "chair" having another bit of artwork done, and he still has to go back for the colouring in.

I've got one or two myself, done many many years ago, Unfortunately in those days, and being a bit of a "lad up for a laugh", I dont think I could display my artwork on here, well it's not so much the tatts but the locations :oops:

If you're good at art and have a steady hand it's not a bad profession to get into , they charge by the hour these days. It's cheaper to have a full service done on your Z, my son paid £300 without the colouring. :eek:

A

Anonymous

bigmac3161 said:
donnaj1dlh said:

I know a fella my age who's gran is still alive, so she must be in her late 90's at least, well anyway she's covered in tatts, she looks like a dried up shammy that fell into a bucket of paint.

A

Anonymous

JWT said:
bigmac3161 said:
donnaj1dlh said:

I don't know about that...!! :eusa-think: Although I'm not sure I'd get much work done....;):D:p