What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Own an RCZ and have a Tattoo???

RCZ-Performance

Reaction score
Yep just like the subject says. I know some of you have a tattoo or tattoo's, so lets see them.

I will start by saying I have only 3, and here is one of them:

Abzynthe

Reaction score
I really like that :D

Heres my two.

A

Anonymous

Is Nathan your name?

I've always amused myself with tattoos of names by pretending the person forgets their own :p

"Hi, I'm...oh...hold on" (pulls up sleeve) "...NATHAN!..Yeah, Nathan"

Abzynthe

Reaction score
JWT said:
Is Nathan your name?

I've always amused myself with tattoos of names by pretending the person forgets their own :p

"Hi, I'm...oh...hold on" (pulls up sleeve) "...NATHAN!..Yeah, Nathan"

:lol: yes Nathan is my name. I got it because I thought it looked good as an ambigram. And if your going to have a name tattooed on, why not make it your own :)

A

Anonymous

Yeah, ambigrams are always interesting. Just googled "Joseph ambigram" and they looks quite cool.

That said, the idea of a needle digging around my arm is not a pleasant one.

Steve, how many hours did your back take?

RCZ-Performance

Reaction score
JWT said:
Yeah, ambigrams are always interesting. Just googled "Joseph ambigram" and they looks quite cool.

That said, the idea of a needle digging around my arm is not a pleasant one.

Steve, how many hours did your back take?

24 hours over 10 sittings...not painful at all :twisted:

A

Anonymous

Where's Mel on this thread?! I only have the one which I got done when I was 17 and shortly before I went off to uni. I'm not even gonna bother with putting it on here...however, before anyone adds it, it's not a heart/dolphin/butterfly etc!!!

A

Anonymous

That's a lot of time in the chair. How long did all that take you think? Love the Asian influences. Great stuff. Do you have a tiger to balance the dragon (being the yin for the other's yang as they are)?

A

Anonymous

mrizzle said:
That's a lot of time in the chair. How long did all that take you think?

around about 40hrs give or take :thumbup: the one thing that still amazes me is when people see them which is not that often as there coverd up alot of the time :eusa-shhh: they form an opinion of you without getting to know you !!!

A

Anonymous

mel said:
mrizzle said:

around about 40hrs give or take :thumbup: the one thing that still amazes me is when people see them which is not that often as there coverd up alot of the time :eusa-shhh: they form an opinion of you without getting to know you !!!

I remember when I started a degree in Psychology (I changed direction before I graduated) and we were told that evidence shows that people form and opinion of someone within 17-30 seconds. I have fought this natural human instinct and like to think that I avoid doing this. That said, I don't have much of a grey area when it comes to people...

Thankfully, I think the stigma attached to tattoos has changed significantly in recent years particularly amongst my generation and younger ones.

A

Anonymous

mrizzle said:
That's a lot of time in the chair. How long did all that take you think? Love the Asian influences. Great stuff. Do you have a tiger to balance the dragon (being the yin for the other's yang as they are)?

thanks mr rizz its all japanese ...the theme is good and bad ..happy and sad !! we can all relate to that right ..the flowers are for happy and sad ..and the koi are considerd good luck and the devil enough said :eusa-shhh: hence good and bad i consider them to be part of my life and whilst a lot of people judge you by them , thats ok cuz they dont know me :wtf:

A

Anonymous

mrizzle said:
mel said:
mrizzle said:

I remember when I started a degree in Psychology (I changed direction before I graduated) and we were told that evidence shows that people form and opinion of someone within 17-30 seconds. I have fought this natural human instinct and like to think that I avoid doing this. That said, I don't have much of a grey area when it comes to people...

Thankfully, I think the stigma attached to tattoos has changed significantly in recent years particularly amongst my generation and younger ones.

i know all about the floyd school of thought !! as my daughter has just graduated in psychology :clap: :clap:

RCZ-Performance

Reaction score
Very nice Mel :thumbup:

When I show people my tat they can't believe it as the tat doesn't fit me, in their eyes that is. Never judge a book by it's cover ;)

A

Anonymous

mel said:
mrizzle said:

thanks mr rizz its all japanese ...the theme is good and bad ..happy and sad !! we can all relate to that right ..the flowers are for happy and sad ..and the koi are considerd good luck and the devil enough said :eusa-shhh: hence good and bad i consider them to be part of my life and whilst a lot of people judge you by them , thats ok cuz they dont know me :wtf:

Very nice. I find Japanese and Asiab culture fascinating and would probably be the theme I would go for should I ever get more tattoos.

Well done to your daughter! :clap: She's a better person than me. I found some of the theory very interesting but couldn't get my head round some of the stats courses. My mind is NOT a mathematical one!

A

Anonymous

RCZ-Performance said:

When I show people my tat they can't believe it as the tat doesn't fit me, in their eyes that is. Never judge a book by it's cover ;)

What was the inspiration behind your back piece RCZ-performance? That's a big piece of work!

RCZ-Performance

Reaction score
mrizzle said:
RCZ-Performance said:

What was the inspiration behind your back piece RCZ-performance? That's a big piece of work!

I love horror movies especially zombies...my taste in music is not what most people listen too either, but then I have an evil side :twisted: