What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Ordered my first car - RCZ :D

A

Anonymous

Ayepp. Foreign language.[/quote]

Not foreign,just a typical Welsh petrolhead talking nonsense about car's you will probably never see on UK roads,unless you'r lucky to visit a single venue or stage rally :eek: :wtf:

Keep us informed of the car's progress,you will enjoy forum especially when we all have varying views on certain topics :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

I did once own a cracking Cortina 1600E mk2, it was a metalic gold/bronze with the Rostyle wheels that had the plated chrome outer trims, lowered Lotus Cortina suspension, all the luxury trim inside like burr walnut woodgrain on the trimmed dashboard & door cappings, bucket seats & full instrumentation dash.

The noise from the GT 1.6L OHV "Kent" Straight-4 engine was just lovely, i cannot remember what carb it had, i think it may of been a twin Webber ? But it sounded very throaty, just great.
It was a stunning car and the ladies of Swansea very much showed their appreciation when they had a lift in it. :eusa-whistle:

I had it for about 2 years and went through so many cars between 17 and 20 that i really have lost count, but i will alaways remember the 1600E, it was a bit special.

I wonder where she is now ? could worth a small fortune :roll:

A

Anonymous

Jactac :thumbup:

Poor Aliciasace must be thinking what is this site she's joined :eusa-think:
I know it's down to emission/co2 and European bureaucracy but why cant modern day cars sound slightly less tame :thumbdown:
Perhaps Peugeot will bring out a special RCZ on twin 48s,quaife straight cut box,with bias pedal box :wtf:
Ill stop now getting carried away :wtf:

A

Anonymous

Better stop now m8, i'm getting all frisky and excited, might even go down the workshop and sniff some oily rags. :oops:

A

Anonymous

If it doesnt include a dip stick and a knocking from the bottom end i'm not interested. :lol:

A

Anonymous

statler&waldorf have hi-jacked this thread and are away down memory lane

A

Anonymous

My RCZ has arrived at the garage today!!! :D

I still cant take it home or drive up til sept 1st but going to look at it tomorrow :)

Might take some pics!

A

Anonymous

2 pics from today, it was raining outside and it hasnt been cleaned yet but good 2 c :)

A

Anonymous

thats superb,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,and a pearl I see ! (nice plate too)

A

Anonymous

lol its meant to say Alicia, I was hoping it would look like it as it sounds very like it when pronouncing it :p

A

Anonymous

yeah,,,, i know you mean alicia with it,,,, but,,, its pretty close to i'll cya too,,, so i think its an amazing plate,,, for such an stunning car :p

A

Anonymous

manelin said:
yeah,,,, i know you mean alicia with it,,,, but,,, its pretty close to i'll cya too,,, so i think its an amazing plate,,, for such an stunning car :p

Thank you :D

A

Anonymous

aliciasace said:
2 pics from today, it was raining outside and it hasnt been cleaned yet but good 2 c :)

Looking very nice :)

What garage is it at?

A

Anonymous

It looks like Evans Halshaw at Sighthill ? But if not it would be Arnold Clark at Seafield but I don't think it is :D

A

Anonymous

aliciasace said:
Yep its an evans halshaw garage :)

And thanks rcz1

I'll look out for it once you get it but I don't like seeing other RCZ's on the road :)