What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

NOT AGAIN !!!!

A

Anonymous

On one single occasion my boot opened as I drove off. I'd used a jetwash the day before. Whether this was the boot switch playing up as a result of that or just some freak atmospheric occurrence triggering the remote I can't say. Unlike jactac, I've been lucky as it was a one off about a year ago.

Sounds like the dealers fix should work. I guess you could also put an occasional huge squirt of WD40 down each boot drainage channel which should run down to the switch to drive out moisture and add a protective layer of water repellent too.

That said I'm not sure if WD40 would strip away the grease your dealer added?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

A

Anonymous

I had a problem with mine from collection but mostly because some eeijit slammed the boot closed on some tool or other both damaging the panel and the switch!!

Jactac, it's tough when the jet is out of action huh? You'd clearly made plans for this. :clap: I'll look into helicopters or perhaps jet packs. I'd quite like to make a Bond style entrance while Jeeves awaits my arrival with a nice cold mojito on a silver tray. :lol: