What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

New - Dont own yet

A

Anonymous

Cheers that's what I found. Move the seats forwards to compensate but then I had to out lean on as I was to close

Was a nightmare I am so gutted

A

Anonymous

I'm not sure that I ever truly fell in live with the seating position if I'm absolutely honest. I'm only 6ft1 (so a short arse compared to you boys) but I always found the pedals a little too high and that the steering wheel didn't extend out nor high enough. I adapted and found a considerable driving position but I never "loved" it. Still...it wasn't something that I couldn't overcome. It was a relatively small quibble for me and a price worth paying to drive a special car.

Itsmee

Reaction score
I'm 6 foot 5 and have no problems driving the RCZ. You just have to set the seat correctly

Verminator

Staff member
Reaction score
I think that if you don't have the GT steering wheel which is smaller than the standard steering wheel might make the difference between the seating /driving position...
Drive safe and stay lucky 🍀
Les n Co