What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

new car detail

A

Anonymous

looking at getting a new car detail by a company called autodetox in the midlands , and have been offerd a sealant top coat called 22PLE .....would appreciate any feedback on both items :helpme: :beer:

RCZ1

Reaction score
22PLE is fairly new to the market and works in a similar way to Gtechniq C1, which I had on Pearl.
It crystallises, which forms a hard layer on your car. Can only say great things about it :thumbup:
You may find this information useful
http://www.polishedbliss.co.uk/acatalog ... -coat.html

Auto Detox are very well known on Detailing World. You can view work they have done on there - see link below
http://www.detailingworld.co.uk/forum/t ... +detailing

I think your car will be in safe hands and will be protected for a long time with the 22PLE.

A

Anonymous

RCZ1 said:
22PLE is fairly new to the market and works in a similar way to Gtechniq C1, which I had on Pearl.
It crystallises, which forms a hard layer on your car. Can only say great things about it :thumbup:
You may find this information useful
http://www.polishedbliss.co.uk/acatalog ... -coat.html

Auto Detox are very well known on Detailing World. You can view work they have done on there - see link below
http://www.detailingworld.co.uk/forum/t ... +detailing

I think your car will be in safe hands and will be protected for a long time with the 22PLE.

thanks rcz1 it looks like the 22ple is glass technology and the durability is 16 months plus and can only be taken off with a polisher .. been offerd this or c1 !! :eusa-think:

RCZ1

Reaction score
All these type of sealants can only be removed by machine polishing, hence the higher costs for them. Durability is the name of the game. You won't go wrong with either product. With Gtechniq you can top up with C2v3 for extra gloss every 4 months, if you wish and which offers great water sheeting properties.

A

Anonymous

RCZ1 said:
All these type of sealants can only be removed by machine polishing, hence the higher costs for them. Durability is the name of the game. You won't go wrong with either product. With Gtechniq you can top up with C2v3 for extra gloss every 4 months, if you wish and which offers great water sheeting properties.

car booked in for sunday for a new car detail and full 22ple exterior pro application and free engine bay detail :beer:

RCZ1

Reaction score
mel said:
RCZ1 said:

car booked in for sunday for a new car detail and full 22ple exterior pro application and free engine bay detail :beer:

Will be interested to hear what you think of the 22ple. Please post some pics :)

Blog: http://rczandme.wordpress.com/

A

Anonymous

RCZ1 said:
mel said:
RCZ1 said:

Will be interested to hear what you think of the 22ple. Please post some pics :)

Blog: http://rczandme.wordpress.com/

will do rcz1 had a good chat with barry auto detox and he speaks very highly of it and recomends it ..i think he may be doing some shots for DW ... will keep you posted , you can check out what he does on a new car detail and the costs for 22ple ect on his website

A

Anonymous

looking forward to seeing it. in its striking tri matallic blue paint mate :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

here you go all not long got the car back very pleased with the results

car had a new car detail inc glass sealant and full exterior 22ple coating :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

I likey a lotty Mel........Stunning color mate....wish i coulda have had the focus in a similar colour,as am a bit fed up with white already, double dunter.........as they say,cracking looking fiesta mate and thats just for yer wife :wtf: You spoil her....howz the joinery game down your way the now, is it getting better,up here its stale mate :( mate :lol: :lol: double dunter...... :lol:

any interior shots :thumbup:

and a 125 bhp out of a petrol engine the size of a Sheet of A4 paper aswell :cool: :cool: :cool:

A

Anonymous

jassyo06 said:
I likey a lotty Mel........Stunning color mate....wish i coulda have had the focus in a similar colour,as am a bit fed up with white already, double dunter.........as they say,cracking looking fiesta mate and thats just for yer wife :wtf: You spoil her....howz the joinery game down your way the now, is it getting better,up here its stale mate :( mate :lol: :lol: double dunter...... :lol:

and a 125 bhp out of a petrol engine the size of a Sheet of A4 paper aswell :cool: :cool: :cool:

look after ya woman and she will look after you jassy :eusa-think: the carpentry game is still slow down here just now and the prices :wtf: :wtf: find myself working weekends to make the shortfall up :thumbdown: i like the focus in the ice white looks stunning man ...hoping the full coating will make things easier on the upkeep ...ime looking at keeping this for a while :lol: just got to talk jactac into one for mrs H ;)

A

Anonymous

I know l know most things :lol: :lol: :lol: cocky git and all but forgive my chink in my otherwise fantastic bullet proof armour :lol: but getting this done to a car, is it simply wash & go from then on :eusa-think:

A

Anonymous

mel said:
jassyo06 said:

look after ya woman and she will look after you jassy :eusa-think: the carpentry game is still slow down here just now and the prices :wtf: :wtf: find myself working weekends to make the shortfall up :thumbdown: i like the focus in the ice white looks stunning man ...hoping the full coating will make things easier on the upkeep ...ime looking at keeping this for a while :lol: just got to talk jactac into one for mrs H ;)

He just cant see the light mel he is a Vauxhall man side tracked by a pug................ :lol: :lol: same here i gotta work a sat...for single time sunday for x2 to make a normal wage :( being a sparky and you just a joiner........ :lol: :lol: kidding :thumbup: wish a had what you have :cool: :cool: :cool: a nice woman

So pray tell what was the damage for 22ple to be applied

A

Anonymous

RCZ1 said:
Excellent job they have done there Mel. It/she looks gorgeous :thumbup:

thanks rcz1 very pleased with auto detox work ....glad you recommended them and the 22ple looks very shiny barry said its more of a sheeter than a beader !!

RCZ1

Reaction score
mel said:
RCZ1 said:
Excellent job they have done there Mel. It/she looks gorgeous :thumbup:

thanks rcz1 very pleased with auto detox work ....glad you recommended them and the 22ple looks very shiny barry said its more of a sheeter than a beader !!

Yes, sealants/glass coatings are hydrophobic therefore sheet water really well :thumbup: The car does look very shiny.

A

Anonymous

jassyo06 said:
mel said:
jassyo06 said:

the new car detail was £200 and then the full 22ple vx1pro inc alloys /plastic £80 ....throw that back out there to you all ..do you consider that to be good value !! ...ps jassy ive got to take my good lady to the states soon for 3 weeks :cool: :cool:
He just cant see the light mel he is a Vauxhall man side tracked by a pug................ :lol: :lol: same here i gotta work a sat...for single time sunday for x2 to make a normal wage :( being a sparky and you just a joiner........ :lol: :lol: kidding :thumbup: wish a had what you have :cool: :cool: :cool: a nice woman

So pray tell what was the damage for 22ple to be applied

A

Anonymous

The reason i ask :eusa-think: is that Jassy is seriously fed up detailing the focus..........man its so labour intensive and pernickty to get around all them black plastic bits the rcz was a breeze to do compared to this car,l spent 4 hours on the focus today and only got half the car done.........the roof is huge compared to the rcz :wtf:

A

Anonymous

going to egypt with my inferior other half :lol: :lol: soon as well mel,enjoy the states mate :thumbup: