What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

New 2013 RCZ & 260BHP RCZ R details

A

Anonymous

jassyo06 said:
First it was 260 bhp,then 265, and now by all accounts its got 270 bhp bit of a difference there,these figures are for pub bragging rights,how a car drives and makes you feel whilst driving is what matters most,example the new fiesta ST had only 178 bhp the Clio Rs cup 197 bhp,the 208 gti 197bhp.The fiesta is a by far a better car than both its also cheaper by £2,000+ My point is just because its the most powerful road car, pug ever made to date, doesn't mean to say it will a great drivers car.

And Rcz1 the Roc R isn't really the competition here its the 2014 Audi TT .0-60 times are useless and rarely achieved by jo bloggs

and topping a car out at 155 mph or 240kph is iIegal in this country and on most car forums just by stating that you achieved these or anywhere near these speeds,normally comes with warnings then banned :eusa-think:

Old post I realize but just thought I'd share my opinion.

The BHP is amazing from a 1.6 litre! It drives perfectly around town and also when you have a clear dual carriageway etc, always being very stable, with in my view exceptional handling.
When I test drove mine it shocked both me and the salesman as to the raw power available, as well as the stability and control.

Performance wise my dad's 4.0 litre XK Jag is less powerful. The RCZ R being over half a second quicker 0-60.

The RCZ R looks stunning, mines red and I love the way it compliments all the other internal red touches stitching etc. and the contrast with the black double bubble roof. Much better than the Audi TT!

Oh and yes we are all very naughty boys and girls if we have ever exceeded a speed limit, so we'll keep tight lipped on that.

Of course it you had the cash you could use one strictly as a track car with a few mods.

Overall I still love starting that engine and hearing that exhaust note before I drive off. It's my daily driver. I think cars should be driven and enjoyed not stuck in a garage. Unless of course you're a multi millionaire with a large selection of motors.

Just enjoy the bloody car.

renegade79

Reaction score
DKZ5745 said:
Tested the water, OH wasn't even slightly interested. She said it's exactly the same as ours but white! I started explaining, but gave up when half way through she asked what I wanted for tea :wtf:
Pete, here's one in Red although you will have even harder trouble convincing the OH to upgrade to this :eusa-whistle:

2retro

Reaction score
Enough of that, I just want to know what you had for tea?

RCZ1

Reaction score
Re: New 2013 RCZ & 260BHP RCZ R details

Excellent post Andy [SMILING FACE WITH OPEN MOUTH AND SMILING EYES][THUMBS UP SIGN]

DKZ5745

Reaction score
2retro said:
Enough of that, I just want to know what you had for tea?

Chicken Kiev. Very tasty too, but not as tasty as a shiny new R on the drive would be. Jees, who am I kidding, I can't even persuade her that Quads are a good idea :wtf: