What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

My Pearl Beauty

RCZ1

Reaction score
Here's some pics of my new pearl beauty. Will post more when the interior is done and in a better location.

A

Anonymous

Looking gorgeous. Love the arty shot of the exhaust :thumbup: Enjoy it for as long as you have before handing back to the re-trimmers. :beer:

A

Anonymous

wow it looks great Im so glad you finally got It RCZ1 you've had a terrible wait, I cant wait to see your custom interior. :clap: :clap:

Have you been out cruising about all day?

A

Anonymous

wowee . . fantastico :clap: :clap: looks pretty fine from here :thumbup: :beer:

A

Anonymous

well done enjoy its been a long wait. car looking good :clap: :clap: :clap:

RCZ1

Reaction score
Thanks for all your kind comments boys and girls.

Took her to the re-trimmers today. Enjoyed the 40 odd mile drive to York. Just took it steady - just cruised :lol:
The amound of attention it gets on the roads is amazing. People had a really good old stare as they went by on the dual carriageway.

The guy at the re-trimmers thought it was great. The first one he had seen. He thought it was better looking than the Audi TT :thumbup:

I have to say, I only have the standard sound system but it is great. Its like been sat in the middle of a concert. The music seems to surround you. Its the best sound system I've ever had in a car. The music is direct from my Ipod via the USB point - I love it.

Just got to wait about 2 weeks now for it to be re-trimmed. :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Hope those guys in the re-trimmers don't go taking your baby out for a spin or two! And here's hoping the two weeks fly by :beer:

RCZ1

Reaction score
BangorRCZ said:
Hope those guys in the re-trimmers don't go taking your baby out for a spin or two! And here's hoping the two weeks fly by :beer:

Don't worry, I made a note of the mileage when I got there but I trust them. The owner said he would make sure it was well looked after and I trust him implicitly and will be kept inside the unit all the time.

Not long for you to go now BangorRCZ - hope it arrives soon :beer:

A

Anonymous

whats colour leather are they retrimming it in? and how big will the RCZ logo be?

A

Anonymous

I am delighted with my Pearl beauty too,still waiting for a good sunny day to post more photos.
Look forward to seeing photos after the retrim

RCZ1

Reaction score
RCZ146 said:
whats colour leather are they retrimming it in? and how big will the RCZ logo be?

I'm sorry this is officially Top Secret. If I told you, I'd have to kill you :lol:

You will have to wait for the pics :thumbup:

I had my ideas about how I wanted the interior to be done and the guy at the retrimmers put my ideas in practice. You can have anything you like, in any way you like - its totally up to you. Although they will tell you if its going to look absolutely rubbish. Its their job after all, doing it day in, day out so they know what works and what doesn't.

My intention is that it looks classy whilst at the same time being individual. Time will tell :eusa-think:

A

Anonymous

Hi K
Just catching up with your pictures, she looks fantastic. Well done I'm really pleased for you xx :clap:

RCZ1

Reaction score
IRONMAN said:
Hi K
Just catching up with your pictures, she looks fantastic. Well done I'm really pleased for you xx :clap:

Well hey Ironman, where have you been hiding all this time ? :D I hope you are good :thumbup:

Yes, I'm loving my Pearl, even though I've only actually "owned" her for less than a day, before going to the re-trimmers. I'm aching for that call from the re-trimmers to say that she is finished :eek:

I can't wait to give her a full detail, got all my products ready and raring to go, many of them are new ones that I'm trying for the first time, which may be a bad move or maybe not - we'll have to see :lol:

Hope your sleeky girl is still keeping you smiling (the RCZ, not your wife :lol:)

Catch up soon :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Looks fantastic.. can't wait to see what your re-trimmed seats look like :thumbup: