What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

My other drive?

Pedro

Reaction score
I decided to buy a small runabout as I'm contemplating the future of whether to sell the Z so I bought this little Suzuki splash cheap as chips on the juice & only £30 road Tax!
Decided to service it today as its picking up a misfire from a cold start (plugs) but the weather was determined to have a go so had to improvise working under cover (who said you can't fix or try in my case to fix cars in the rain!) so going back to previous comments in a post which were I believe aimed at my credibility in fixing cars etc I just realised after over 40 yrs of being a handyman part time builder part time mechanic jack of all trades I must give the impression to certain shall we say more qualified elitist owners on here I am seriously lacking in any basic knowledge of mechanical knowhow despite attending tech college for 4 yrs & also taking further industrial courses on heavy duty electrical systems hydraulics & general mechanical fitting so I will concede to those members opinions & admit I'm totally shit at fixing anything so here Endeth the first lesson Amen! 😁
I must remember to try & clear the Garage out as some joker has filled it with tools probably doesn't know one of a spanner from another!

Attachments

• 1952[1].jpg
    1952[1].jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 24
  • 1951[1].jpg
    1951[1].jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 24
  • 1950[1].jpg
    1950[1].jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 24
  • 1949[1].jpg
    1949[1].jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 24
  • 1948[1].jpg
    1948[1].jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 24
  • 1947[1].jpg
    1947[1].jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 24
  • 1946[1].jpg
    1946[1].jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 23

will_berry70

Reaction score
What the Lake or the car!😁👌👍
That's me and my Mazda RX8 on the shores of Lock Lomand (I think). Somewhere on the NC500 anyway :)
That's one reason I have my RCZ HDi now. Last time the fuel costs where as much as the accomodation 😄 Plus it's a beautiful car of course.
Can't wait to get up there in my HDi :D