What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

My new RCZ

A

Anonymous

Re: My new RCZ and it's Sat Nav

dand87 said:
Pobs said:
Hi fellow RCZ lovers I have a question. Now this might be a silly OMG what is she doing question, but here goes.

I don't appear to able to put postcodes into my satnav - is this right or am I missing something significant!!

Thanks in advance :)

OMG! That is not a silly question!

The SatNav system is French and will therefore only accept 5 digit post codes and will not accept full UK ones. You will need to type in the area and street name I'm afraid.

The above is correct for the NG4 system on the 'original' RCZ - think it still applies to the new RT6 system as well, but can't be sure...

OK thanks, I wasn't sure if I was being a bit silly, so thanks for confirming the situation for me. A bit irritating though I have to admit I was in Milton Keynes at the weekend and didn't know the road name but had the postcode!! :crazy:

A

Anonymous

Pobs said:
Hi fellow RCZ lovers I have a question. Now this might be a silly OMG what is she doing question, but here goes.

I don't appear to able to put postcodes into my satnav - is this right or am I missing something significant!!

There is no such thing as a silly question.

I'm assuming that you have a face lifted RCZ? in which case your sat nav is a RT6 as opposed to my NG4. Yes you can still enter the post code. You can enter the first 5 digits only into the town "field"

Jimbrodie1

Reaction score
You can only enter in the first letters and then the numbers. It will not take full postcodes. When you have entered in the first part of the post code you can then enter in the street name or bring up the street list and search for it that way. This will then allow you to enter in the house number too.

To be honest I find the Sat Nav shocking, worst I've ever experienced in any car!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

A

Anonymous

OO58RON said:
Pobs said:

There is no such thing as a silly question.

I'm assuming that you have a face lifted RCZ? in which case your sat nav is a RT6 as opposed to my NG4. Yes you can still enter the post code. You can enter the first 5 digits only into the town "field"

Hi - yes it is the a face lifted RCZ - thanks - you just never know if it is a simple setting that I missed! I'll give that a go next time I need it . All the advice received is greatly appreciated :thumbup:

Yes, Jim, I agree my little free standing Garmin that's about eight years old is postcode activated and a lot quicker to input into than this one, but quite honestly, I can forgive it - cos everything else I just LOVE!! :D