What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

My new RCZ

A

Anonymous

Just picked up my Magnetic RCZ last Saturday! I'm totally loving it! :dance:

A

Anonymous

A splendid choice!! Welcome to the forum and congrats on now owning one of the bear cars in the road. Now...any photos...?! :D

A

Anonymous

dont worry if you havent stopped smiling yet.... you wont, i still stand at my living room window and just stare at her :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Hi,
I was a newbie a couple of weeks ago, you have made great choice. I love mine so much I drive the long way to work just to spend time in it.

Jacquie J :)

the big blue

Reaction score
Hi' and welcome to the Forum :thumbup: as its a nice place to be AND is full of Advice and Community! :dance: ..especially when your wheels find their first 'Kerb' as there's no hiding it no matter how good the rest of the detailing (the detailing guru RCZ1 will back me up on that) and theres no better place in www. to hang out when you're not driving, detailing or simply crying over a scuffed alloy on your Z.

.the big blue :greetings-wavingblue:

A

Anonymous

Thanks for all the welcomes, and I did laugh as yes I have kerbed my poor little Maggie already! Fixed this week though!

It's been a hard time for me, three weeks after buying my beautiful car I had a skiing accident that left me needing a knee operation - that happened 28th Feb and I've only just starting driving again.

Still totally in love with it.

Now stupid question ....... Can you manually fold the wing mirrors in? I'm taking it that you can from the comments on the forum, but where is the button to make that happen?

Nice to be part of such an elite group of people with such excellent taste in cars!

:dance:

A

Anonymous

mason5465sharon09 said:
Hi the button that adjusts the mirriors you need to flick it upwards & than they will fold :thumbup:

Fabulous! Thanks so much I'll give that a go

A

Anonymous

RCZ1 said:
The button that adjusts the mirrors on the door has to be in the central position and then place your fingers either side of the switch and pull towards you.

Blog: http://rczandme.wordpress.com/

Thanks everyone for your help :) - I got it to work, now I can get into my friends car park without holding my breath!

A

Anonymous

there you go mrizzle - a picture of Maggie!

Attachments

• my sexy car.jpg
    my sexy car.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 2,070
A

Anonymous

Re: My new RCZ and it's Sat Nav

Hi fellow RCZ lovers I have a question. Now this might be a silly OMG what is she doing question, but here goes.

I don't appear to able to put postcodes into my satnav - is this right or am I missing something significant!!

Thanks in advance :)

A

Anonymous

Re: My new RCZ and it's Sat Nav

Pobs said:
Hi fellow RCZ lovers I have a question. Now this might be a silly OMG what is she doing question, but here goes.

I don't appear to able to put postcodes into my satnav - is this right or am I missing something significant!!

Thanks in advance :)

OMG! That is not a silly question!

The SatNav system is French and will therefore only accept 5 digit post codes and will not accept full UK ones. You will need to type in the area and street name I'm afraid.

The above is correct for the NG4 system on the 'original' RCZ - think it still applies to the new RT6 system as well, but can't be sure...