What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

My new baby...

A

Anonymous

Peugeot Prod said:
Brooktop said:
Peugeot Prod said:
Looks great Brooktop - glad you've finally got your hands on it.

Enjoy !.
Regards

Peugeot Prod

Thanks Mark!

What you got planned for us all next? :thumbup: Should be more of us with cars by the next meet.

Funnily enough we were just discussing Silverstone at our monthly board meeting. We'll try and sort something out for the new year. I'll keep you posted.

Regards

Peugeot Prod

Glad you consider it was a success then. There certainly seems to be something magical for now about being part of an exclusive club....just don't start upping production too much will you? ;)

A

Anonymous

[/quote]Glad you consider it was a success then. There certainly seems to be something magical for now about being part of an exclusive club....just don't start upping production too much will you? ;)[/quote]

A bit mean of us to want to be an exclusive club :oops: but my sentiments too :!: even tho' it's been a success for Peugeot. :clap:

A

Anonymous

I hope P Prod remember their customers up north when planning the next meet. Although the drive down would be good.
Brooktop.. I actually seen a TT today in Newcastle, and the last part of it's Reg No was RCZ. What a bummer for him, it's just lost loads off it's value. Shame.

Cheers JP

FGRob

Reaction score
jprcz said:
I hope P Prod remember their customers up north when planning the next meet. Although the drive down would be good.
Brooktop.. I actually seen a TT today in Newcastle, and the last part of it's Reg No was RCZ. What a bummer for him, it's just lost loads off it's value. Shame.

Cheers JP
I think is value will go up - a TT owner with a RCZ badge - shows taste :dance: :dance: :lol: :cool:

A

Anonymous

jprcz said:

Cheers JP

Maybe you should make him an offer for his plate :)

A

Anonymous

FGRob.. It depends on how you look at it.. To an RCZ fan, it would increase in value. To a TT fan, which he obviously is, it would decrease. S**t Who cares... He should buy an RCZ and then he would be sorted..

Cheers JP

A

Anonymous

wow that car was great.

good for you to have that car

i wonder how much is that car?

A

Anonymous

ArcherStriker said:
wow that car was great.

good for you to have that car

i wonder how much is that car?
Hi ArcherStriker and welcome to the forum. Go to www.peugeot.co.uk and select RCZ and you can see for yourself the various models/prices and also build your dream car with the extras of your chosing. :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Your car looks gorgeous. I am so glad I went for the opal white. It's a real head turner. I hope you enjoy it as much as I'm enjoying mine.