What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

My new baby...

A

Anonymous

No additives...no nothing! Still a head turner though...

Attachments

• Photo0093.jpg
    Photo0093.jpg
    134.6 KB · Views: 1,706
A

Anonymous

Absolutely gorgeous and as you say, a head turner without any add-ons :!: :dance: Many happy miles of safe driving. :wave:

A

Anonymous

It looks fantastic, I am due delivery of my Pearl white this weekend :thumbup:
Seeing yours just makes me even more impatient :crazy:
Enjoy and have many miles of safe driving
:beer:

A

Anonymous

I had initially ordered shark grey until I saw a pic of the white.

When the dealer called me to say it was ready, he prefaced by saying "changing your order to white was the best move you ever made".

Apparently everyone at the dealership was drooling over it. And I saved £450 :dance:

A

Anonymous

Here's an arty shot to make you drool some more

Attachments

• Photo0094.jpg
    Photo0094.jpg
    130.8 KB · Views: 1,675
A

Anonymous

i tell ya ... the more i see the white .... good choice , enjoy :clap: :clap:

A

Anonymous

Just 'bog standard' Opal :thumbup:

I think white is the new black. On the Audi stand at Silverstone, all their cars where flat white. It looks great on sporty cars...as long as they're clean!

A

Anonymous

Just 'bog standard' Opal :thumbup:

I think white is the new black. On the Audi stand at Silverstone, all their cars where flat white. It looks great on sporty cars...as long as they're clean!

I must say, the standard alloys weren't what I was expecting either...but they're mint. They're 2 tone - silver and a grey-silver. Will post a pic soon.

A

Anonymous

pic doesn't do it justice really

Attachments

• Photo0095.jpg
    Photo0095.jpg
    217.5 KB · Views: 1,663
A

Anonymous

Looks great Brooktop - glad you've finally got your hands on it.

Enjoy !.
Regards

Peugeot Prod

A

Anonymous

Is that the GT or the SPORT? I've got standard alloys but I'm expecting mine to look a little different.

A

Anonymous

rczwannabe said:
Is that the GT or the SPORT? I've got standard alloys but I'm expecting mine to look a little different.
According to the brochure those are the 18" which come in original, dark grey and full pirit grey. There is also another 18" in Terrific. The 19" choices are Sortilege original, Sortilege black onyx, Sortilege midnight silver and Solstice black onyx or Solstice anthra grey so you have probably ordered something from the latter range. All of the choices are lovely, IMHO :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Congrats. Great looking car ans alloys. Enjoy. I agree BangorRCZ the full range of alloys all look really good me.

RCZ1

Reaction score
You've just really cheered me up Brooktop seeing your pics. I got a bit downhearted today when my dealer told me I won't have mine until towards the end of next week at the earliest. Waiting for my plate to be transferred - its in the hands of the DVLA. I was beginnng to wonder if it was all really worth it (first time i've had those thoughts in all the 8 months of waiting). However on the way home from work tonight there was a black RCZ 2 cars in front of me and I was trying to get nearer to it but couldn't manage it but boy did it look stunning.

However, it didn't look as stunning as yours. :thumbup: Mine will look almost exactly like yours except mine is pearl white.

Did you specify the silve/grey wheels?. I just wanted the silver wheels so I shall be calling at my dealers tomorrow to have a look at mine - they said I could :D

A

Anonymous

They are the standard 18" alloys on the sport...but I really like them and given a choice, I would have probably chosen them anyway. The only downside is that it will be harder to clean inbetween the spokes. Am I the only person to have spent 'only' £20,450 on my car? Perhaps the only thing I wish I'd splashed out on was leather seats.

Went for a proper drive down country lanes last night.....wow! Love it. It's a refined car, but also got the looks and a bit of poke! It does feel really wide, but that's because I've been in a loan 107 for the past couple of months.

Just TRY not to think too much about the wait or it will keep you awake at night. It will be worth it in the end and no matter what you do, you won't be able to sleep the night before collection.

A

Anonymous

Peugeot Prod said:

Enjoy !.
Regards

Peugeot Prod

Thanks Mark!

What you got planned for us all next? :thumbup: Should be more of us with cars by the next meet.

A

Anonymous

Brooktop said:
Peugeot Prod said:

Enjoy !.
Regards

Peugeot Prod

Thanks Mark!

What you got planned for us all next? :thumbup: Should be more of us with cars by the next meet.

Funnily enough we were just discussing Silverstone at our monthly board meeting. We'll try and sort something out for the new year. I'll keep you posted.

Regards

Peugeot Prod

RCZ1

Reaction score
Brooktop said:
They are the standard 18" alloys on the sport...but I really like them and given a choice, I would have probably chosen them anyway. The only downside is that it will be harder to clean inbetween the spokes. Am I the only person to have spent 'only' £20,450 on my car? Perhaps the only thing I wish I'd splashed out on was leather seats.

Went for a proper drive down country lanes last night.....wow! Love it. It's a refined car, but also got the looks and a bit of poke! It does feel really wide, but that's because I've been in a loan 107 for the past couple of months.

Just TRY not to think too much about the wait or it will keep you awake at night. It will be worth it in the end and no matter what you do, you won't be able to sleep the night before collection.

I've "only" spent £20,450 on mine plus whatever it was for the pearl white paint - so nearly standard :!: There wasn't the option to specify leather unfortunately, which is why I'm having mine done by another company - but I'm glad Peugeot didn't do it now - because I will have something that is a total "one off" :thumbup:

I can't wait to drive mine. Now that I know the car is nearly mine - the wait is nearly killing me now. I've been fine for the last 8 months, its just the last week that's really hurting.

Keep on enjoying your RCZ :thumbup: