What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

My new Amber Red RCZ Sport

A

Anonymous

Sorry about the picture quality - the weather has been rubbish today! Some snow and now it's melting. Anyway - what can I say. I love this car!!!! :clap: I'll post some more pictures soon but as you can imagine I'm off to enjoy the new love of my life!!!

Cheers

Mark :dance:

A

Anonymous

YAY! Congratulations Mark. Looks fab even in the poor light. Welcome to the Owners' Club :clap: . Enjoy your new baby and many happy and safe miles of motoring :thumbup: :dance:
Lorraine

A

Anonymous

it a mirror image of mine mark, fab car looks great even in poor light, just waiting for my new super delux rcz logo mats arriving,recon they will look good.nice to see another amber red-not many about.

RCZ1

Reaction score
Looking good Mark :thumbup:

Shame you had to pick it up in grotty weather but it won't stop you enjoying it to the max :!:

A

Anonymous

Congratulations Mark, looks great in bad light, so imagine how awesome it will look in the sunshine! Great colour :thumbup:

Is'nt this car fabulous to drive. Enjoy every single mile, especially when you trigger that stage ' 2' spoiler lift - & I dont mean with the manual button either! :lol: But be careful :law-policered: :eek:

Hope the weather does'nt hinder your enjoyment :clap: :auto-car:

A

Anonymous

Thanks all. Today has been fantastic - I absolutely love my new car, she's a great drive and with so many gadgets (which I love) it'll take me weeks to work them all out! One thing I've loved so far... when you're driving and you look in the wing mirrors.. those beautiful curves... so sexy!!! So far I've put about 60-70 miles on the clock - of course now its filthy (bloody weather) but I don't mind that. Let's just hope the weather gets a bit better, some glorious winter sunshine and dry days would be more than welcome now..

Mark :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Thanks Bee - looks fantastic (altho as it looks identical to mine I have to say that!). Perhaps we should start an Amber Red Appreciation thread - I don't think there are many of us Amber Red RCZ's on this forum and we need to stick together!! :clap:

A

Anonymous

Hey Mark and Bee, great cars :thumbup: . As I've posted elsewhere, I took my test drive in an amber red and it's even more stunning in the flesh. Enjoy :dance:

A

Anonymous

Mlbblue said:

Sorry about the picture quality - the weather has been rubbish today! Some snow and now it's melting. Anyway - what can I say. I love this car!!!! :clap: I'll post some more pictures soon but as you can imagine I'm off to enjoy the new love of my life!!!

Cheers

Absolutely stunning Mark. Congratulations mate :clap: Enjoy it fully.

Cheers

Dave

A

Anonymous

mrmedox said:
Mlbblue said:

Cheers

Absolutely stunning Mark. Congratulations mate :clap: Enjoy it fully.

Cheers

Dave

Thanks Dave - fingers crossed yours will turn up as promised this Tuesday! :thumbup:

dpb

Reaction score
Nice one Mark :thumbup: Looking Good my fellow Amber owner :wave:
Agree Bee - here's my contribution to the club

A

Anonymous

yep fab,looks like your into reds-whats the grey thing behing rcz ?

A

Anonymous

Nice Motor, it sure is looking good. Enjoy the car as it looks coooollllll :clap:

Dont forget some more pictures, for us folk on here still waiting......

A

Anonymous

robbo said:
Nice Motor, it sure is looking good. Enjoy the car as it looks coooollllll :clap:

Dont forget some more pictures, for us folk on here still waiting......

Will do Robbo - although the weather has been so rubbish it may be a couple of weeks. Plus she needs a good clean now! :(

How long til you get your RCZ?

A

Anonymous

The weather always has to ruin things...just keep that salt and other rubbish of it, that seems to be on the road this time of year

I have to wait until January I would guess, as I have a build date of December 13th (just as well its not a Friday) so I guess mid January, so may tell them to register on March 1st, but then I want the car, so who knows :eusa-think:

A

Anonymous

robbo said:
The weather always has to ruin things...just keep that salt and other rubbish of it, that seems to be on the road this time of year

I have to wait until January I would guess, as I have a build date of December 13th (just as well its not a Friday) so I guess mid January, so may tell them to register on March 1st, but then I want the car, so who knows :eusa-think:

My build date was 12th Nov and took delivery on 27th Nov so it may be quicker than you think! I'm not sure if I could hold out til March knowing my car was ready to be picked up tho... you must be strong willed!