What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

My new Amber Red RCZ Sport

A

Anonymous

Mlbblue said:
robbo said:
The weather always has to ruin things...just keep that salt and other rubbish of it, that seems to be on the road this time of year

I have to wait until January I would guess, as I have a build date of December 13th (just as well its not a Friday) so I guess mid January, so may tell them to register on March 1st, but then I want the car, so who knows :eusa-think:

My build date was 12th Nov and took delivery on 27th Nov so it may be quicker than you think! I'm not sure if I could hold out til March knowing my car was ready to be picked up tho... you must be strong willed!

Yeah I thought about after submitting this post, and no I cant wait.

Iam using my sons advent calender to count down the days!!

A

Anonymous

And another pic after a wash today...

I love this car!! :dance:

A

Anonymous

Hi Mibblue,

Very nice car, are mirrors same color as body color or they are slightly different ?

A

Anonymous

They're the same colour - this was taken on my Blackberry phone so the picture quality isn't that good :thumbdown: