What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

More Bespoke Care Care Dat Photos & Info.

A

Anonymous

its for wipeing down paint before applying a sealant so the paint is very clean and will help products bond of course if you are using a glaze and wax then not needed as much i use it for cleaning the paint after machine polishing not a bad glass cleaner either

A

Anonymous

So similar/same as the stuff from Germany in the yellow container, that is for cleaning paintwork? Cant recall product name but you put up a link up for it a while ago and I ordered it off that link.

A

Anonymous

yellow container is carlack 68

CarLack 68 - Nano Systematic Care is not a traditional wax or polymer sealant. The exclusive German Car-Lack formula is a tough acrylic car wax formula that has stood the test of time. Many miracle products have come and gone, but Klasse car wax products are still going strong.

CarLack 68 - Nano Systematic Care quickly polishes away oxidation and light paint contamination leaving a deep, rich shine that lasts for months. It bonds to the surface like a normal carnauba car wax, however, it does not change the paint in any way. Car-Lack layers on top of the paint, building depth of shine and clarity for an ultra high gloss finish.

Car-Lack contains special cleaners and a fine polish that quickly and easily removes old wax, road film, light oxidation and minor swirl marks. It’s a premium one-step product that cleans, polishes and protects with very little effort. Best of all, the finish lasts and lasts. In most cases, two applications a year will keep your car protected and looking good. Plus, Carlack does not contain silicones and it will not stain your car's vinyl and rubber. Application could not be easier!

Eraser is

•Eraser is an intense cleaner designed to dissolve oil particles and remove polish residue to prepare the paintwork for Cquartz.
•Eraser attracts & breaks down polish residue as well as dust. It has the added bonus of cleaning better than an ordinary IPA, due to its patented degreasing formula. Eraser makes it possible for everyone to get the perfectly clean surface prior to the application of Cquartz or anyother last stage protection.
•An IPA, or isopropyl alcohol and water mixture, are normally used to remove polish residue and fillers from auto paint before a wax or paint sealant are applied. This step allows you to check your work following compounding and it is supposed to ensure a totally clean paint surface on which the LSP (last step product) can bond.
•However, IPAs lift oil and dust, but these can be redeposit as you wipe the paint. Eraser goes a step further with its intense cleaners that dissolves oils. It also attracts the dust left by compounding.
•When you wipe down your vehicle with Eraser Intense Oil & Polish Cleanser, you’re removing oils, fillers, and dust completely.
•Once you apply CQuartz, or your chosen LSP, it will bond better and create an even, long-lasting shine with great protection. It will also give the user peace of mind as to the full quality of the surface prior to application.
•Eraser also has anti-static components to resist dusting after wiping. The paint will stay dust-free while you’re in the process of applying Cquartz so you don’t have to keep re-cleaning panel by panel.
•Eraser contains no silicone and is completely safe for use in paint shops and body shops.
•Plus, Eraser smells great, which is definitely not true of a homemade IPA! CarPro Eraser Intense Oil & Polish Cleanser is the next level to IPA.
•Prepare your vehicle for the best results with Cquartz by erasing oil and polish residue.
•Due to Eraser key ingredients & make up. Eraser also makes a fantastic glass cleaner and de greaser. Which leaves a streak free finish, to glass time and time again. With the added benefit of a static free finish. So helping the glass stay cleaner longer.

Certain sealants want completley clean paint this is where Eraser comes in will remove the oils from the paint to help with proper bonding.

A

Anonymous

Now, that is what I call a comprehensive reply. Thank you Lee. The benefit to me is that I can refer to this reply, over again as I will never remember it all.