What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

MINI COOPER S

A

Anonymous

jassyo06 said:
Enjoy My Darling...you have been very TOLERANT OF....Bavrian Motor Werks :thumbdown: l JUST COULDNT DO THAT...

Yeah cracking car...really pleased for ya :thumbup: Bet ya love a turbo petrol car Dont cha.... :lol:

Aye ....maybe I should have taken Rizz with me and all hell would have broken out!! Wheels are easy replaced and who sees the seats when your arse is on it!! They are really comfy.

They SHOULD have been these (hope the links work)
http://uk.images.search.yahoo.com/image ... fr2=sb-top

but turned out to be these....

http://uk.images.search.yahoo.com/image ... fr2=sb-top

A

Anonymous

Seats :wtf: Awe D that's unspeakable but hey that's unlucky so don't dwell on the seats too much. Cracking car

A

Anonymous

jassyo06 said:
Seats :wtf: Awe D that's unspeakable but hey that's unlucky so don't dwell on the seats too much. Cracking car

Will be perfect with my black wheels fitted! :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Ur a very tolerant lady I'd been fuming threw the keys at him and left. Those silver wheels look tiny but at least they're gonna replace em. But the seats sorry I would refuse to accept that car. Apart from that cool mini enjoy.

A

Anonymous

donnaj1dlh said:
jassyo06 said:
Enjoy My Darling...you have been very TOLERANT OF....Bavrian Motor Werks :thumbdown: l JUST COULDNT DO THAT...

Yeah cracking car...really pleased for ya :thumbup: Bet ya love a turbo petrol car Dont cha.... :lol:

Aye ....maybe I should have taken Rizz with me and all hell would have broken out!! Wheels are easy replaced and who sees the seats when your arse is on it!! They are really comfy.

Hahahaha...you know it! I am to car dealerships what Batman is to criminals! :lol:

As long as YOU are happy. That's all that matters.

renegade79

Reaction score
Best of luck with the new motor Donna!!
P.S. Love your Scottish accented ism's :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

bigmac3161 said:
Ur a very tolerant lady I'd been fuming threw the keys at him and left. Those silver wheels look tiny but at least they're gonna replace em. But the seats sorry I would refuse to accept that car. Apart from that cool mini enjoy.

This might come as a shock, but all humans make mistakes. Throwing the salesman with the keys? Are you kidding me? Was he the one bolting the wrong wheels and seats to the car?

A

Anonymous

Surely he knew they weren't what Donna ordered and he did what give out a free bag. Excuse me he'd been wearing the bag ;)

A

Anonymous

MaX83 said:
bigmac3161 said:

This might come as a shock, but all humans make mistakes. Throwing the salesman with the keys? Are you kidding me? Was he the one bolting the wrong wheels and seats to the car?

No but it may well have been him the filled in the wrong details on the order form.

A

Anonymous

OO58RON said:
MaX83 said:
bigmac3161 said:

No but it may well have been him the filled in the wrong details on the order form.

Probable and most likely,its was the salesperson who Fooked Up..detracting from this thread..l personally wouldnt have excepted the car if it where me..but we are all different and D seems happy enough...bolt/horse

A

Anonymous

OO58RON said:
MaX83 said:
bigmac3161 said:

Even granted your assumption, he is still human. So is the bloke interprting the sheet, the guy building the car and the guy allocating it.

A

Anonymous

There are some things that I'd be willing to overlook. It could have been worse but I'd wholeheartedly echo Snowy's comment.

A

Anonymous

Snowy87 said:
As long as you are happy Donna then alls well that ends well :thumbup: :thumbup:

Enjoy your new car :dance: :dance:

:beer:

Indeed. Replacement wheels going on on Friday morning. Whoever's at fault, the manager (I feel) is doing all he can to make amends. It's no biggie. There are bigger issues in life to get hung up over than pattern on seats. It's a fantastic wee car...although I did see a black RCZ today....almost waved! :(

A

Anonymous

donnaj1dlh said:
Snowy87 said:
As long as you are happy Donna then alls well that ends well :thumbup: :thumbup:

Enjoy your new car :dance: :dance:

:beer:

Indeed. Replacement wheels going on on Friday morning. Whoever's at fault, the manager (I feel) is doing all he can to make amends. It's no biggie. There are bigger issues in life to get hung up over than pattern on seats. It's a fantastic wee car...although I did see a black RCZ today....almost waved! :(

Well said, hope the new lady treats you well!

A

Anonymous

Beaker, the bird-munching machine, had his new boots fitted today. Looks SO much better, definitely more HE than SHE now :dance: Gone from Michelins to Dunlops which is odd, thought they would use all the same tyre. Need to get black valve caps though.....

Got some more photos taken......

and the 'controversial' seats......

A

Anonymous

Have you pulled the knob off yet?! ;) :lol: I really am liking Amber's replacement!! Looks much sportier/better with the black alloys! :thumbup: So...what's the verdict? Have you rejected all oil burners from now on?! Are you actually missing Amber or has my prophesy been realised? I can't wait to see you on the open road...and I hope that it is open as I think we could have a bit of fun with Beaker and Vinnie!! ;)

A

Anonymous

Much better wonderful what a different set of rims can make to a car [THUMBS UP SIGN]