What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Message for Bambi :-)

A

Anonymous

bee said:
its astrix and he is ten- lives indoors as we are in a town flat-totaly spoilt

...and so he should be!!! He's gorgeous bee & looking great for 10!!! :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

i think that cats do age well unlike us humans that they dominate, he can still jump onto the sofa back from a standstill so hes fit enough. tryed to get him some weight off but he dont eat much anyway. he woke me up this morning at 6am meowing
wanting his brecky, so what do you do.get up and serve him.

A

Anonymous

Bone idle gi, I mean Cleo says hello, she is around 13 (not sure how old she was when I got her, she was a rescue cat) she is slowing down a bit in her old age, but she still likes to catch slow worms and bring them back alive, (thanks a bundle) she has claws like needles and likes to dig the wallpaper, furniture and me! Her latest craze is sitting in a cardboard box I left in the hall slowly destroying it by biting lumps off it and spitting them onto the carpet. :D

A

Anonymous

Hi Cleo, you've lovely markings. Very amusing about the box/spitting routine :lol: . Bambi says meoooooowwww, he's gathering quite a clowder (online def for collective name for cats) of pals :thumbup: . We'll have to ask the site mods to put in some feline smilies :lol: .

A

Anonymous

Tufty and Jaffa say hi to Cleo - actually they are a bit rubbish at miaowing - they sent a 'chirrrup' to Cleo. Jaffa also eats cardboard boxes!!!! :)

And message for Bambi - Jaffa has started crossing her paws but everytime I run to get my camera she uncrosses them - doh! :wave:

Oh and there are suspicious paw prints skidding down the double bubble....................

A

Anonymous

Scarlet said:
Tufty and Jaffa say hi to Cleo - actually they are a bit rubbish at miaowing - they sent a 'chirrrup' to Cleo. Jaffa also eats cardboard boxes!!!! :)

And message for Bambi - Jaffa has started crossing her paws but everytime I run to get my camera she uncrosses them - doh! :wave:

Oh and there are suspicious paw prints skidding down the double bubble....................
Jaffa, you big copy-cat! :lol: As for those paw marks... :roll: what can you do? Cats, eh :crazy: !

A

Anonymous

We get so few real snowfalls that Bambi's a bit shellshocked! I let him out and he tiptoed down the garden but when I followed and my feet made that sweet scrunching sound on the dry snow he was spooked and flew into the border. When I broke the ice on my tiny pond, though, he came to investigate.

Attachments

• Checking the pond for fresh dinner.jpg
    Checking the pond for fresh dinner.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 3,710
A

Anonymous

poor bambi, looks like as if he dont like snow at all, he should be tucked up in his mam and dads bed.

A

Anonymous

Hi!

Asterix looks v cosy! I finished work yesterday and have been struck down with a sore throat lurgae today - doh! Me, Jaffa and Tufty are all snuggled in bed with two duvets this morning (and poor Flash is outside absolutely filthy with frozen snow stuck to him). Yesterday on the way home I had the heater (on both sides!) turned up to 28 - wish I could sleep inside Flash!

Does Bambi do the shake a leg dance in the snow? My two walk one step and then shake each leg to get the snow off!

Happy Christmas to all the friends of Bambi!
Love from Scarlet, Jaffa and Tufty xxx :happy-wavemulticolor:

A

Anonymous

It's so funny to watch them do that, isn't it! He seems to have a short memory span because he doesn't care too much for it when he's out but as soon as he's been indoors for a nanosecond he wants out again. I'd need revolving doors! Merry Christmas to you, Jaffa and Tufty tucked up in bed :happy-wavemulticolor: . Hope your throat clears up in plenty of time for next week. :thumbup: :beer:

Attachments

• me no like this white stuff - Copy.JPG
    me no like this white stuff - Copy.JPG
    35.3 KB · Views: 3,704
A

Anonymous

Which end do we hold all these furry mits, and will they scratch the windscreen glass? I suppose if we wipe the screens with the tails and wipe off with the heads! Hope they are not abrasive to the paintwork!!!

A

Anonymous

rwhillis said:
Which end do we hold all these furry mits, and will they scratch the windscreen glass? I suppose if we wipe the screens with the tails and wipe off with the heads! Hope they are not abrasive to the paintwork!!!
miiaaaOOOOOWWWWW! Russ, you're a brave man, talking like that amongst we animal lovers :lol: . I'll send my Bambi over and he'll scratch more than your paintwork :shock: :lol: !

A

Anonymous

I suppose you could hang them in your window like furry dice! They may wince a bit but we'd soon get used to that. Still worry about the paintwork though - would have to remove the claws!!!!!

A

Anonymous

Tufty is going to poop in your borders for that comment!!!!! Anymore and the RCZ gets it............ :)

A

Anonymous

next doors cats take it in turns to sit on the rczs roof at night, never ever scratched it though bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

A

Anonymous

Welcome home from a hard day at work, now get the vacuum cleaner and clean this mess up, when you've done that my food bowl is empty, yes I know what the vet said, but she does'nt know what she's talking about, half a kilo overweight indeed!
That box is gone, she's started on a new one now.

A

Anonymous

afraid the bed box isnt working too good with cleo. i should invest in a proper bed for her, mind it looks like she has lots of fun chewing the cardboard. my astrix is fast asleep on the bed, he has just had his food top up after continued meowing at his food dish. supose he will wake me at 6am for breaky.

A

Anonymous

Just a quick message to all you 'cat' folk. My comments earlier this week where a joke and not intended to cause concern. I had a cat myself for umpteen years so I do realise that you get attached to them.(Still would not let them aqnywhere near the car though!)
However I did not realise just how manycat lovers were in the forum.
Perhaps there ought to be a branch of the forum for pet lovers- they say the pet reflects the owner. We could post pictures of the cats/dogs etc with a picture of the owners. A sort of rogues gallery. Any ideas for the name of this offshoot branch?

A

Anonymous

rwhillis said:
Just a quick message to all you 'cat' folk. My comments earlier this week where a joke and not intended to cause concern. I had a cat myself for umpteen years so I do realise that you get attached to them.(Still would not let them aqnywhere near the car though!)
However I did not realise just how manycat lovers were in the forum.
Perhaps there ought to be a branch of the forum for pet lovers- they say the pet reflects the owner. We could post pictures of the cats/dogs etc with a picture of the owners. A sort of rogues gallery. Any ideas for the name of this offshoot branch?
No offence taken, Russ, even if you hadn't previously been a pet-owner. I'm a little thicker-skinned than that :lol: .
Good idea about the Rogue's Gallery but I'd prefer to lose about * stones before posting my mug alongside lovely Bambi, so maybe around 2012 :lol: