What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Message for Bambi :-)

A

Anonymous

Jaffa (aka Bobblebum - no tail!) and Miss Tufteeee would like to say hi to Bambi (the big ginger studmuffin :lol: )

I told them to do their best seductive poses :D

A

Anonymous

Bambi says miaaaooowww to Jaffa and Miss Tufteeee :thumbup:

Attachments

• Bambi the ginger stud.JPG
    Bambi the ginger stud.JPG
    67.7 KB · Views: 6,146
A

Anonymous

Bambi's lovely - a real looker! The girls are currently fighting over who gets him!!!! :)

A

Anonymous

Actually when I saw your wash mitt I thought the same thing! :)

A

Anonymous

Scarlet said:
Bambi's lovely - a real looker! The girls are currently fighting over who gets him!!!! :)
:lol: I'll warn him now although I have my suspicions that he actually prefers boys!!! Not that I've ever seen any kinkiness but he's a great fondness for lying with his front paws crossed and his miaow is definitely soprano! Your girls look lovely but keep them away from Flash. Bambi's too lazy to jump Freddie (even if he DOES bat for the other team :lol: :lol: :lol: ).

Attachments

• 014.JPG
    014.JPG
    40.7 KB · Views: 6,141
A

Anonymous

Maybe you should change Bambi's name to Freddie?!!!!

Miss Tufteeee is in the doghouse today - she barfed her breakfast all over the bed - the joys of owning a geriatric cat!!!!

A

Anonymous

Scarlet said:
Maybe you should change Bambi's name to Freddie?!!!!

Miss Tufteeee is in the doghouse today - she barfed her breakfast all over the bed - the joys of owning a geriatric cat!!!!
Poor Miss Tufteeee...I do hope you don't have a dog! :thumbdown:
Here's a picture of Mr B doing his gay thing :D

Attachments

• Cross-legs.jpg
    Cross-legs.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 6,124
A

Anonymous

For doghouse read conservatory, but don't worry she sleeps on big furry leopard print cushions on a huge sofa. No dogs - like them but prefer cats!

Love Bambi - he has style (maybe another benefit of his gay gene!). :)

A

Anonymous

Hello All fellow Pussy Cat Members of the Forum , I am MARTHAMAY.

I am 4 years old & a Bengal, semi wild /semi domestic cat, but resemble a tabby in many ways! Sorry, not great pic of 'sleepy head' as was taken on mobile. The other one on bedroom window ledge in Autumn last year,is better :)

Pleased to meet you all! :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Big smiley cat with very big feet!!!! Totally gorgeous :D

Thx for posting the piccy :wave:

A

Anonymous

Hi Marthamay, you're one hot puss! Miaaaoooowwww from Bambi :wave:

A

Anonymous

Wow - Martha is a stunning cat indeed - the pic of her coat in detail is amazing - she looks like a proper wild cat. How much bigger than a normal cat is she? She might come round and be a lap cat when she gets older. Jaffa was very skittish until she was about 8 years old - then she decided she wanted petted and jumped on our knees. I think the stripes make them a bit mad. My hubby calls her a stripey nutter - she is mad because her brain is stripey!

Are Bengals tolerant of other cats? Jaffa loves her mum but Tufty just puts up with Jaffa and occasionally beats her up. The pair of them hate the other cats in the neighbourhood and fight as a pair taking on everything, although they are both a bit old for that these days!

A

Anonymous

Scarlet said:
Wow - Martha is a stunning cat indeed - the pic of her coat in detail is amazing - she looks like a proper wild cat. How much bigger than a normal cat is she? She might come round and be a lap cat when she gets older. Jaffa was very skittish until she was about 8 years old - then she decided she wanted petted and jumped on our knees. I think the stripes make them a bit mad. My hubby calls her a stripey nutter - she is mad because her brain is stripey!

Are Bengals tolerant of other cats? Jaffa loves her mum but Tufty just puts up with Jaffa and occasionally beats her up. The pair of them hate the other cats in the neighbourhood and fight as a pair taking on everything, although they are both a bit old for that these days!
Hi Scarlet

Bengals are very similar to any other domestic cat really, they get on very well with other cats, kids etc, just the same. They grow to the size of a big cat & can be very affection. It's just that ours is'nt a lap cat, but still likes to be around humans even if that means hinding behind the sofa when there's people in the room she doe'nt know! She'll talk to us as well, & if we're sat at the table writing, she'll come up & keep nudging our elbow for attention. She's a little timid, & we call her a 'toff' at times, as she behaves like an aloof snob with a superior complex! She seems to know shes good looking. :lol:

The breeder we got her from actually asked to put her picture on their website a couple of years after we got her, because of her markings! You probably know that Bengals are a cross with an Asian Leopard Cat-hense the markings! They come in many different colours/shades, & spots or stripes! They are quite expensive tho & there is always quite a big concern that when she is out, she may be noticed & stolen to be sold on! Fingers crossed that wont happen! :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Lovely! He looks really cosy -we got one of those beds for ours but they kept wee'ing in it - doh!!!!

A

Anonymous

Hi Bee, he's lovely...what's his name? Bambi says hi :wave: miaaaaooooowwww.

A

Anonymous

its astrix and he is ten- lives indoors as we are in a town flat-totaly spoilt

A

Anonymous

bee said:
its astrix and he is ten- lives indoors as we are in a town flat-totaly spoilt
Hi Astrix
Aren't they all spoiled rotten??? :lol: My boy is 12. He goes in and out for short spells when I'm at home and when I'm at work I keep him in as there's a very aggressive cat in the area and Bambi had 5 teeth removed earlier in the year including 3 of his front fangs so he can't defend himself in a brawl :thumbdown: .

A

Anonymous

yep got to keep them protected-astric was attacked last year and he needed the vets he was not very happy for a few weeks-so he stops at home now.