What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Looking to buy!

A

Anonymous

Robluxton said:
So, i had my test drive today... All i can say is wow.

Drove an Opal White 1.6, 200bhp petrol GT, and it was amazing! The dealer is putting together a list of used one for me to look at on monday and im looking to arrange a slightly longer test drive for later in the week!
Snowey87.... He hasn't got the syndrome or he wouldn't need a second test drive or a list of available cars. All that he would be looking for is a delivery date :clap:

A

Anonymous

haha i am pretty smitten :( just doing all the calculation at the moment to check i can afford it every month!

A

Anonymous

OO58RON said:
Robluxton said:
So, i had my test drive today... All i can say is wow.

Drove an Opal White 1.6, 200bhp petrol GT, and it was amazing! The dealer is putting together a list of used one for me to look at on monday and im looking to arrange a slightly longer test drive for later in the week!
Snowey87.... He hasn't got the syndrome or he wouldn't need a second test drive or a list of available cars. All that he would be looking for is a delivery date :clap:

Not everyone on this forum has RCZ syndrome Ronaldo ;)

A

Anonymous

jassyo06 said:
Not everyone on this forum has RCZ syndrome Ronaldo ;)
That is an accurate statement jassy. Only the majority are so inflicted :wave: