What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Limited Slip Differential for RCZ

Abzynthe

Reaction score
mrizzle said:
:lol: I'm happy for YOU to be the one to test the market and report back.

I was just about to ask if there was a market for them :lol:

I think the OH would harvest my organs if I got rid of one :wtf:

A

Anonymous

Seems like LSD is really meant for big playa especially on track. Also a definite a+++ for ppl who runs on winding road. I'm still contemplating on this, but shld be later mod. Still waiting Steve-o to see if there's any new brake system..

Sent by Google Droid

The Guardian

Reaction score
What type of LSD is this? 1 or 1,5 way?

Do you have instructions on how to fit this to your car (to see if it can be done with some help of my friends)?

RCZ-Performance

Reaction score
The Guardian said:

Do you have instructions on how to fit this to your car (to see if it can be done with some help of my friends)?

Sorry I missed this as for some reason my subscription to this thread was removed. I will get back to you with an answer.

RCZ-Performance

Reaction score
The Guardian said:

It is a 2 way LSD unit.

There are no instructions that come with the unit as it is the same as changing a standard diff unit (so experience is recommended).

Let us know if you have any other questions and of course let us know when you are ready to order.