What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Limited Slip Differential for RCZ

A

Anonymous

Hello RCZers,

Just been doing some searches and poking around the net over the holidays, seems like we don't have to wait until the release of the RCZ-R to get hold on the ultimate handling enhancer - the LSD!

There're current 2 shops / manufacturers where I could find it available:

1. Avanti Motorsports, UK
http://www.avanti-motorsport.com/gearbox3.htm

Cost around GBP1500

2. Auto Pois Rouge
http://auto-pois-rouge.com/parts/chassis/lsdpgsport_for_rcz_208_1.html

Cost around GBP1100

I'm by no way associated with any of the shop, just posting this up to share. Hopefully someone will be first to try this as I'm hoping to upgrade other more urgent parts first as this is the ultimate mod for handling.

Cheers!

RCZ-Performance

Reaction score
We are working with Avanti Motorsports and finalizing selling these on our site. These are designed for any 6-speed RCZ.

A

Anonymous

RCZ-Performance said:
We are working with Avanti Motorsports and finalizing selling these on our site. These are designed for any 6-speed RCZ.

So, how is it going? When are we gonna be able to buy one of these on rczperformance?

RCZ-Performance

Reaction score
AdamTHP said:
RCZ-Performance said:

So, how is it going? When are we gonna be able to buy one of these on rczperformance?

Soon :)

A

Anonymous

Nice work! Now...how much does an internal organ go for these days...? :eusa-think:

A

Anonymous

Actually...probably not much for one of mine. "1 careless owner" probably doesn't too many prospective buyers... :lol:

A

Anonymous

Can you get by with one teabag lump??

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

A

Anonymous

:lol: I'm happy for YOU to be the one to test the market and report back.

A

Anonymous

Oh I'll just be like tesco's own brand! :shock:

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

A

Anonymous

£2,500 roughly after fitting :wtf: not for the wise :thumbdown: