What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Leather seat sagging

Marmite

Reaction score
Let us know what he quotes you !
Mine is worn a little Iv left it for now , it’s only a 14 mm posi an unplug the air bag harness not forgetting to disconnect the battery first before taking the seat out

Ecrivain

Reaction score
Will do, though only asking for a quick rough indication at the moment. Will start a new thread about seat restoration, with a photo, too, if poss.

Petrus Doyle

Reaction score
Tyres as Neil suggests are varied and can be an emotive topic, but ultimately it’s an individuals own circumstances and preference that tends to dictate the choice. I am in my own opinion am someone who saves for the best tyre as it’s the contact surface between car and road thereby always buy a premium branded tyre, such as Michelin PS4 or PS4S (depending on size) or perhaps a Goodyear Eagle F1 SuperSport would be at the higher end of a budget if needing 4 at once. Albeit the GY Eagle are cracking tyres and can be bought for sensible money at circa 90 per tyre. The Michelin’s are right at the top of budget at circa 140 per tyre but there are suitable cost alternatives from budget at 60-70 (Chinese branded) or if you run a slighter lower profile in say 18” and a 40 profile then the costs drop a wee bit more because it’s a more common sizing as opposed to the 45 on the RCZ. Black circles or Camskills online will offer tyres by size or registration for a good comparison on what’s available and with good pricing, or if you have or know someone with a Costco card then they offer Michelin’s and Goodyear brands with offers on usually such as 80-100 off 4 or 50 on two etc. The old adage is still true - get the best you afford 👍
On tyres, I had Hankook XL new all round after sifting through options and prices until my head was spinning, with a puncture in one tyre and my tyre fitter two minutes away they are 70 decibel 'A' rating for wet grip and C economy although I think economy is down to your right foot. I have since read that they are more durable than some other leading makers ie. Pirelli. As my wheels are freshly refurbed I was recommended this tyre with a protective flare next to the wheel. They perform faultlessly for £150 a corner