What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

LATEST LEAD TIMES FOR NEW ORDERS

A

Anonymous

The "8 working days" wasn't too far from the mark. Car built on 27th Sep, arrived in Calias by the following friday and reached the dealer yesterday (although I found out that it had arrived when someone I know drove past the dealer and saw it being unloaded) and into my possession on monday. Near enough 3 calendar weeks with a bank holiday and a striking France in the middle, 50% more than told but hey, that did come from a car salesman.

A

Anonymous

carbon15 said:
The "8 working days" wasn't too far from the mark. Car built on 27th Sep, arrived in Calias by the following friday and reached the dealer yesterday (although I found out that it had arrived when someone I know drove past the dealer and saw it being unloaded) and into my possession on monday. Near enough 3 calendar weeks with a bank holiday and a striking France in the middle, 50% more than told but hey, that did come from a car salesman.
Are you sure you haven't ordered a Delorean? Built 27th September??? That's not happened yet THIS year :D

A

Anonymous

BangorRCZ said:
Are you sure you haven't ordered a Delorean? Built 27th September??? That's not happened yet THIS year :D

I'd love a De Lorean... go halfers with you? :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Oops - I forgot which time space continuum I was in, that's 27th of your earth month August.

A

Anonymous

BangorRCZ said:
P90James said:
I'd love a De Lorean... go halfers with you? :thumbup:
Oh yeah! That was some whacky car. :lol:

*cracks open the piggybank and starts counting* So 20k for one in decent nick... only £19,943 left to find! :lol: