What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

LATEST LEAD TIMES FOR NEW ORDERS

A

Anonymous

Hi Everyone,

If you are looking to place your orders the latest lead times are as follows:

HDI 163 , THP 156 & THP 200 : Current Build Month is September

THP Auto & Cars with Pearl White Paint : Current Build Month is October

The body transfers option are still listed as January 2011 at the earliest.

Once the car is built it should take about 12 - 14 Calender Days to move from Gratz to Calais, then 6-8 Calender days from Calais to the UK. Depending on where in the Uk your dealer is it then takes approx 5 - 7 working days to get to the dealer. Please note that this assumes every single part of the delivery infrastructure runs exactly to schedule :eusa-whistle: and some of the more remote parts of the UK may be a few days more :)

Marcus

A

Anonymous

Thanks for the info Marcus can you tell me are the black brake callipers fitted at factory or dealer? :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Thanks for that info Marcus.. I had a build date of week 26, and I havn't heard a thing from my dealer. Mind you we are at the top end of the country.. Looks like it's going to be a 60 Reg now.. My 207cc took 8 weeks from build date to reach me in 2007.

A

Anonymous

RCZ MATT said:
Thanks for the info Marcus can you tell me are the black brake callipers fitted at factory or dealer? :thumbup:

Hi, the black brake calipers are factory fit :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

RCZGT200 said:
RCZ MATT said:

Hi, the black brake calipers are factory fit :thumbup:

thanks for that mate it had me thinking :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

spoke to dealer today he said he had put the prices up by a thousand pounds becase of the demand for new orders

A

Anonymous

RCZ1 said:
Is that the whole of the Peugeot dealerships?

As of close of business yesterday there had been NO change at all to the RCZ list price. :eusa-think:

A

Anonymous

Hi Marcus

I have been given a build date of 1st September for my RCZ by my dealer. How long does it take to build so I can work out when I can expect delivery?

Thanks

A

Anonymous

Hi,

If your dealer is saying that the car will be built on 1/9/10 it should be built on that day , the system built date can change but your dealer can check and keep you advised. Please remember that your dealer doesnt have any control over this bit of the process and if the date changes its not their fault...in just about every case you can bet the dealer wants to get the car to you as quickly as possible so they can earn their money

Once the car is built it should take about 12 - 14 Calender Days to move from Gratz to Calais, then 6-8 Calender days from Calais to the UK. Depending on where in the Uk your dealer is it then takes approx 5 - 7 working days to get to the dealer. Please note that this assumes every single part of the delivery infrastructure runs exactly to schedule and some of the more remote parts of the UK may be a few days more ....during the peak demand months like March & September so many cars are being moved things can take a little longer even with the extra capacity Peugeots delivery agents put on.

Hope this helps

Marcus

A

Anonymous

Hi Marcus

Wow! Thanks for such a speedy response. :clap:

Does this mean that the car is built in one day?

Thanks

A

Anonymous

STEVIEBABIE1 said:
Hi Marcus

Wow! Thanks for such a speedy response. :clap:

Does this mean that the car is built in one day?

Thanks

I guess so.....All I can see at the dealers end is that the car has a build date , normally the peugeot computer updates and shows the car as built the next day.

I would ask peugeot prod how long it takes to put all the bits together as he has the inside knowledge!

A

Anonymous

Just had a call back from my dealer with the news that my car is already waiting at Calais! Having been told the build date was 1st September this is a very welcome nice surprise. I guess that it should be with me now in a couple of weeks or so :dance:

A

Anonymous

hi there can i just ask out of interest, when did you place your order 'steviebabie1'? i have ordered mine on the 14th august. no build date yet but, just out of interest could you tell me how long you had to wait from the day you ordered to the pick up day.also how long until you get a build day? im very impatient haha! how is the car anyway??
cheers paul.

A

Anonymous

Hi Paul
I ordered on 11th June and was told it would be about 3 months. However, when I checked with the dealer a few weeks ago I was told they had a build date of 1st September. Last week I thought I would just check that my build date had not changed only to be told that it had already been built and was waiting at Calais. My dealer says he will let me know on Thursday this week when I can expect to take delivery.

I think you need to keep calling your dealer as they do not seem to be very proactive and I have only had updates when I have asked. Hope this helps!

A

Anonymous

hi thanks for the reply, i have had similar issues with my dealer. he told me with in seven days i'd know a build date but 2 and a half weeks later-nothing. i know i'm prob looking at around october for delivery but i need a date to look forward to, its just the not knowing! you prob felt the same after you placed your order.

RCZ1

Reaction score
haddow2004 said:
hi thanks for the reply, i have had similar issues with my dealer. he told me with in seven days i'd know a build date but 2 and a half weeks later-nothing. i know i'm prob looking at around october for delivery but i need a date to look forward to, its just the not knowing! you prob felt the same after you placed your order.

You did need to chase your dealer up. I've had to do the same with mine. Unless I get in touch, I don't find out anything.

A

Anonymous

My car was ordered on the 23rd June, still no news. Just spoke to the dealer and he said he's get back to me this afternoon. They haven't even confirmed its been built yet!

A

Anonymous

wow purplemand that is really bad. im only ion week 3 but i am going to call each week to make sure they are on top of things. what rcz have you ordered and did you order any extras?? i saw 2 rcz's today- absolutely stunning!!maybe the dealer has slipped up with your order, push them for something to compensate you with!

paul.