What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Just pick up my new RCZ :-)

A

Anonymous

bigmac3161 said:
Another Australian :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Diana Ross "UPSIDE DOWN BOY YOU TURN ME INSIDE OUT BOY YOU BURN ME BUT NEVER CALL ME GULIETTA :lol: :lol: FIAT BRAVO... :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

A

Anonymous

I had my grandkids today so left the RCZ on the drive, only to park next to two rcz's in waitrose car park Wokingham :-( very said not to be able to show off my new baby. Also passed two in camberley / sandhurst.

A

Anonymous

Murph66 said:
I had my grandkids today so left the RCZ on the drive, only to park next to two rcz's in waitrose car park Wokingham :-( very said not to be able to show off my new baby. Also passed two in camberley / sandhurst.

come up to central scotland murph they are rarer than hens teeth round my way :cool: but what do expect they have been out for 2 years and are now been discounted as you may know :eusa-think:

A

Anonymous

Still looking out the window at her and smiling :) so glad I gave into the wife and brought one.
Saw 4 out and about in Wokingham and camberley at the wkd, and they all look amazing. ( not as nice as mine but amazing) ;-))

A

Anonymous

Murph66 said:
Still looking out the window at her and smiling :) so glad I gave into the wife and brought one.
Saw 4 out and about in Wokingham and camberley at the wkd, and they all look amazing. ( not as nice as mine but amazing) ;-))
I'm still looking and smiling after a year!

A

Anonymous

Scott barton said:
Murph66 said:

And photographing at EVERY available opportunity...lets not forget about the photographing!!!! ;)

A

Anonymous

Toke loads of pics at the wkd and have been showing my phone to random people in the street :) mrizzle got a very good deal on mine as my mate works at my local dealer and sold it at full discount + friends & family discount so bit of a bargain.

ksb

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum Murph!

Did you get it at Wokingham Motors? Where abouts are you in Wokingham? (Just out of curiosity, I'm not trying to groom you or anything ;) )

A

Anonymous

mrizzle said:
Scott barton said:
Murph66 said:

And photographing at EVERY available opportunity...lets not forget about the photographing!!!! ;)
dam right!

A

Anonymous

Yes I did buy from Wokingham motors its my 3rd car from them very happy with the service there :)) I'm from Crowthorne now so u should c me driving around :))