What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Just pick up my new RCZ :-)

A

Anonymous

Hi all
Just picked up my new RCZ tonight and so far I love it :)) gorgeous car.

A

Anonymous

So today has been a great day then, huh! :D What did you go for? Which colour, engine, options? Welcome to the forum and please post some pics of your wonderful new motor!!!

A

Anonymous

White GT 200 with black wheels :) can't wait for the wkd now so I can get out and have a little play

RCZ1

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum :)

Enjoy the car and don't forget to post some pics of that gorgeous white, when you get chance :)

A

Anonymous

Howdy and welcome, can't wait to see your new pride and joy.

A

Anonymous

I'll try and put some pics up at the wkd :) keep looking at her on the drive :))

A

Anonymous

Murph66 said:
I'll try and put some pics up at the wkd :) keep looking at her on the drive :))
That is normal :thumbup: We call it "The RCZ Syndrome" on here :wave: It is incurable I'm afraid :p So try to get get used to it and all the admiring looks that your RCZ will attract.

A

Anonymous

OO58RON said:
Murph66 said:
That is normal :thumbup: We call it "The RCZ Syndrome" on here :wave: It is incurable I'm afraid :p So try to get get used to it and all the admiring looks that your RCZ will attract.
What about the funny shape my mouth is in now, will that ever wear off :))

A

Anonymous

Welcome Murph. Happy driving...............
And you are only down the road from me - so might see you around. :wave:
So when KSB gets his RCZ are we up for a Berkshire meet ??? :clap:

A

Anonymous

bownib said:
Welcome Murph. Happy driving...............
And you are only down the road from me - so might see you around. :wave:
So when KSB gets his RCZ are we up for a Berkshire meet ??? :clap:

Cheers, you should see us around as your so close, we're in crowthorne.
Berkshire meet sounds good are there enough of us around ?

A

Anonymous

Very nice! How are you enjoying it? out of interest, is your second car a Giulietta?

A

Anonymous

Yer a cloverleaf Guilletta love both cars but RCZ is getting the most attention this wkd :))

A

Anonymous

Nice!! That thing is an understated weapon!! You'll get FAR more looks and attention in the RCZ though!! I'm sure you've already noticed that! You stopped admiring it yet? i doubt it VERY much! :D

Any questions at all about the RCZ, detailing etc then please ask away. Collectively, there is a lot of knowledge from the forum members. Even if not, I hope you'll engage in the forum banter!