What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Just ordered my 156 RCZ

A

Anonymous

Hi Dave ... I drove a 200 a week last thursday ... it's a fantastic car

A

Anonymous

I reckon he must be. He doesnt seem to have been on here since he picked up his car!! Hope hes having fun with it

A

Anonymous

Today is my build date :D I wonder if they start building it today or they finish building it today I'm not sure :eusa-think:

A

Anonymous

davetappy said:
deano said:
Hey great news that you are getting your car on Saturday. Will be great to see pics of it - exciting times!!!

Yes indeed - really looking forward to getting out in it - can't wait to hear that extra rasp that the 200bhp is designed to make - kids arn't we :lol:
Yes we are I just got my white model car from the dealer :dance:

A

Anonymous

RCZ MATT said:
Hay Dave did you pick up you car mate?

Hi

Yes got it - and yes you're right, been out in it a lot :)

Great fun - took it up motorway yesterday and am truly amazed at the performance and torque from such a small engine. On top of that I'm getting 35mpg, even with the heavy right foot it's been getting ! Sure I'll get 40mpg once settled down !

Not managed to get it flat out yet.....fair way though !

Cheers, Dave

A

Anonymous

Sounds like you are having fun Dave with the ol' RCZ. What engine have you got?

A

Anonymous

Nice one Dave I'm really pleased for you mate it's been a long wait. What have you got it upto Spoiler stage 2 yet or are you still running it in? :thumbup:

RCZ1

Reaction score
davetappy said:
RCZ MATT said:
Hay Dave did you pick up you car mate?

Hi

Yes got it - and yes you're right, been out in it a lot :)

Great fun - took it up motorway yesterday and am truly amazed at the performance and torque from such a small engine. On top of that I'm getting 35mpg, even with the heavy right foot it's been getting ! Sure I'll get 40mpg once settled down !

Not managed to get it flat out yet.....fair way though !

Cheers, Dave

That's not bad mpg, even with a heavy right foot. It will be interesting to see what can be achieved what the engine is nicely run in.

A

Anonymous

What a bummer my build date has been put back to august 20th it was ment to be July the 19th so it looks like I won't be getting it for the 1st of September :cry:

A

Anonymous

My RCZ was built on the 19th :thumbup: now I'm waiting for it to come into the county witch looks like September the 12th, so hopefully this time next month I should have it :)