What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Just ordered my 156 RCZ

A

Anonymous

Hi all iv just ordered my new RCZ 156 thp in Nera Black with larma leather and black brake callipers im really looking forward to picking it up but the waiting list is 4 months so i'll pick my one up august or september i just can't wait!!! :)

G81

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. That's a long wait but you know it will be worth it! :cool:

RCZ1

Reaction score
Congratulations and welcome. The time will go by quite quickly. I've already waited 4 months still got another 8 weeks at least to go.

A

Anonymous

Welcome Matt. . . . . sorry no pun intended ! :D

The 156 THP is a great engine, it still suprises me on a daily basis.

The boards growing at a good rate now, but still just me with an actual car ! when am I going to get someone else to pick theres up :?:

Hey, we can have a mini meet . . . . :lol:

RCZ1

Reaction score
gtomo said:

The boards growing at a good rate now, but still just me with an actual car ! when am I going to get someone else to pick theres up :?:

I think we should have a meet when we all get our cars - that would be great :D

A

Anonymous

i almost got a white one its going to look great with the dark alloys id love to see it

A

Anonymous

RCZ1 said:
gtomo said:

I think we should have a meet when we all get our cars - that would be great :D

They'll definitely be meets. Just as soon as we have enough members and cars signed up. I haven't even spotted one outside a dealer yet!

A

Anonymous

Hi Tonyrcz a big thanks for the heads up on the free nokia 5230 phone it looks like i'll be getting one when i pick my car up

A

Anonymous

Iv got a Build date it's 18/7 then delivery in 2-4 weeks time woop woop :D

A

Anonymous

RCZ MATT said:

Just FYI - Mine was build on 16th June, 2 weeks later it was going through Calais and it arrived at the dealer yesterday - Picking it up Saturday.

Hoorah !

A

Anonymous

davetappy said:
RCZ MATT said:

Just FYI - Mine was build on 16th June, 2 weeks later it was going through Calais and it arrived at the dealer yesterday - Picking it up Saturday.

Hoorah !

That's great news mate will you put some photos on here when you get it i'd love to see it, roll on Saturday! :D

A

Anonymous

Yep will do........you're only just over the water from us I guess...

A

Anonymous

Hey great news that you are getting your car on Saturday. Will be great to see pics of it - exciting times!!!

A

Anonymous

deano said:
Hey great news that you are getting your car on Saturday. Will be great to see pics of it - exciting times!!!

Yes indeed - really looking forward to getting out in it - can't wait to hear that extra rasp that the 200bhp is designed to make - kids arn't we :lol: