What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Just joined the forum

A

Anonymous

RCZ1 said:
I'm not keen on this time of year, the car doesn't stay clean for too long - much better in the summer. I think I'll became neurotic this winter - especially having a white car - maybe I should have gone for black :D

I know what you mean. That's part of the reason why i considered a Shark Grey because thats a colour that does not look dirty, where as black and white look terrible at this time of year. :thumbdown:

I need a trip to Halfords to stock up on cleaning supplies. ;)

A

Anonymous

BangorRCZ said:
Fantastic news, Hart. :clap: Not long now 'til you're a proud owner :dance: and the alloys will be of small consequence (although I LOVE my onyx soltice ones) :lol: . Don't forget to post pics when you take possession (or become possessed!!!).

Thanks Bangor,

We could always swap alloys. :eusa-whistle:

I think i am already possessed! :twisted:

:lol: :lol:

A

Anonymous

Hart said:
...We could always swap alloys. :eusa-whistle:

I think i am already possessed! :twisted:

:lol: :lol:
Lemme think about that one...nah, you're alright, I think I'll pass :lol:

A

Anonymous

Just had notification this morning that my RCZ is now in the country and awaiting transfer to my dealer.

:beer:

RCZ1

Reaction score
That's great news Hart :thumbup:

Hopefully, it will soon be at your dealers and you will be one very happy owner :D

A

Anonymous

Hart said:
Just had notification this morning that my RCZ is now in the country and awaiting transfer to my dealer.

:beer:
Excellent. Not too many :sleeping-yellow: :sleeping-yellow: to go :dance:

A

Anonymous

I'm starting to get impatient now. :roll:

Unfortunately it still looks like I won't be picking mine up until 11th December. Not a bad Christmas present though. :D

A

Anonymous

My dealer rang today and told me I can finally pick my RCZ up on December 11th at 10:30 am.

Just hope the damn snow holds off that day, as it's about twenty miles to the garage. :eusa-whistle:

A

Anonymous

Fingers crossed the snow will be gone by then - altho when I picked up my RCZ on Saturday we had about an inch of snow - as my dealer pointed out; being amber Red at least the car should stand out a bit against the snow we had!! Not too long to wait now! :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Finally got the call from the dealership yesterday afternoon "Your car is now at the dealership and in PDI". :dance:

Only three more sleeps to go.

:thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Yay! I'm looking forward to seeing the photos. Flash is just standard as I couldn't really add any more money to the price but after seeing everyone's pics of fancy alloys etc I wish I had!. I love the Sortilege Midnight Silver alloys - they will look the bees knees with your black RCZ - and black brake callipers - too cool for school!!!!! :)

I hope you can sleep - I didn't sleep at all the night before!

A

Anonymous

Great news, Hart :clap: . Not long to go and then you can join the Owners' Club :dance: and don't forget those piccies!!!

A

Anonymous

Finally picked her up at 10:00 am this morning. I have spent the rest of the day driving around with a big smile on my face. It's incredible how many comments and looks you get when driving an RCZ. Every time I have parked and returned to my car there have been people looking at it. :mrgreen:

I will try an post some photo's tomorrow, however she is already a bit dirty due to all the dirt on the roads from the snow and ice over the last couple of weeks.

Oh, nearly forgot to mention, I also got a free Nokia phone. That was unexpected.

:thumbup:

RCZ1

Reaction score
Great news Hart. You'll find that you drive around with that great big smile on your face FOREVER - it really is a superb car.

Enjoy it and I look forward to seeing some pics :thumbup: