What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

June Photo Competition

A

Anonymous

Nice of you to vote for my mats rcz 1 but is that not... how should i say...? cheating.

Abzynthe

Reaction score
A separate thread has been made to vote on picture of the month. She just posted your picture up so that she can link it to the voting thread. The entry is yours. :)

RCZ1

Reaction score
You didn't post the photo properly. It was a link to your Photobucket account. In order for it to show as a proper image I had to grab the IMG code and post it under my name, as I cannot edit your post. Don't worry I don't intend to claim it as my photo !

Blog: http://rczandme.wordpress.com/

A

Anonymous

Thanks but iseen it already amongst the entries listed.. just wondered

A

Anonymous

mrizzle said:
aaliyah-rcz said:
White seems to be dominating this month :clap:

Aaliyah xXx

Love the reg plate Aaliyah!! :thumbup:

When I first noticed people noticed people commenting about your plate I thought you worked for the Youth Hostel Association. But on second looks, it is indeed a nice plate.

Perhaps I was distracted from the plate..... I still can't decide if I like RCZ's in white!!

DanRo

Reaction score
I like RCZ in white but then for my feeling they need more black accents :

- black arches
- black wheels

For example like this one

A

Anonymous

Yes i agree,opal white with black pack.( solstice alloys with the diamond tips, gloss black roof.black calipers gloss black grille with black mirror caps And of course black arches.The only one to have but its only avail in the mk2 im afraid.