What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

June Photo Competition

A

Anonymous

mrizzle said:
:D sorry, I'm multitasking...poorly it would appear!! :lol:

Get used to multitasking Kiddo....Imagine.... Projectile Vomit..all over them lovely VXR seats... :lol: :lol:

Abzynthe

Reaction score
bigmac3161 said:
Wonder is she open to requests for next months entry ;)

Just to let everyone know, The competition isn't limited to one submission per month :)

A

Anonymous

Abzynthe said:
bigmac3161 said:
Wonder is she open to requests for next months entry ;)

Just to let everyone know, The competition isn't limited to one submission per month :)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

A

Anonymous

As it's June, it must be time for my 'annual' contribution to the photo competition :D

Attachments

• Abereiddy5.jpg
    Abereiddy5.jpg
    243 KB · Views: 10,884
A

Anonymous

Absolutely lovely photo BTD!! Chuckled at (who I presume is your OH...otherwise you're in trouble :eusa-whistle: :eusa-whistle: :eusa-whistle: ) "hiding" in the car. Cracking entry! :clap: :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Cheers Rizz! She wasn't hiding, she was trying to stop the dog climbing on the dashboard :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

A

Anonymous

:lol: :lol: Well she has done sterling work then as there is not a dog to be seen!!! :clap:

A

Anonymous

Awesome shot bobby, and the best colour as well ;)

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

A

Anonymous

You mean there are OTHER colours!??

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

A

Anonymous

Love the red and the photo. Fab location!!
Nice edit without going too OTT.
Aaliyah xXx

A

Anonymous

I do think you are stretching the envelope a bit with that one Abz. It is a Photo competition after all.