What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Its finally here.

A

Anonymous

Hmmmm stop/start, glad you get the option to disable it. It's all just extra wear and tear on the starter motor not to mention starting a car is the most stressful thing you can do to a car's battery. And especially in summer when the engine is off the fan has to keep running to prevent heat build up which drains the battery a little each time too. I'm sure it'll be fine in a new car but as time goes by I'd be worried that at some point it would fail.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

A

Anonymous

Oh I'd definitely say so! It's much more of a driver's car!! I'm utterly envious. The C63 AMG is a beast but this is beautiful yet devastating!

Abzynthe

Reaction score
I was going to guess that after Rizz's comment, but I thought it to be a bit of a jump from a Merc.

:beer:

A

Anonymous

RCZ1 said:
Very very nice :)

Is it red too Donna?

Blog: http://rczandme.wordpress.com/

Yep, thats why I put up a red video. Our drive's gonna be the eyesore if the street with my yellow too, everyone else in the cul-de-sac is white or executive grey! Steve wanted a white GTS but I thought it was too 'hairdresser' :lol:

Tomas_90

Reaction score
Nice one. You know, they'll be phasing out the Flat-6 engines in the Boxter/Cayman soon so good job getting one before that! :)