What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Its finally here.

Abzynthe

Reaction score
I was sworn to secrecy until it arrived. But we now have a family car ready for the baby :)

Its a 1.6hdi 115 allure with optional glass roof. We traded in the cc as we got an awesome deal.

Attachments

• 20140401_162813_Richtone(HDR).jpg
    20140401_162813_Richtone(HDR).jpg
    3 MB · Views: 2,781
A

Anonymous

All that I can see is that thing twirling around (loading)

A

Anonymous

Really like the 308. Starting to see a few on the road. My husband might be interested in an Active spec

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Abzynthe

Reaction score
mrizzle said:
...and how long before the modding commences?!

We have a mod list of two at the moment lol. Tint the rear door windows and gloss black wrap on the rest of the roof so it matches the glass :)

Sorry Ron, I uploaded it from my phone. Ill host it on photobucket with some others tomorrow :)

A

Anonymous

Nice car congrats! Euro car of the year isnt it?

On a side note, that reversed rev counter would drive me insane!!!!!!!!!!

Abzynthe

Reaction score
Thanks :D Yes it is, although I didnt know that until we bought it lol.

The rev counters not too bad as the digital speedo and gear change indicator is enough of a distraction from it.

The full LED headlights are really good aswell. They dont move when you turn a corner though.

My brother was into peugeots as much as I am before he bought his fiesta, and he didnt know what it was until I told him.

A

Anonymous

Finally!!!! Black and White odometer!

I hate the RCZ Tango glow :lol:

Looks like a cracking car.. We are looking at getting Debbie a replacement for her Ibiza at the end of the year and we (she) fancies a new Leon... I think the new 308 is so tidy it could sway us (her) :lol:

Abzynthe

Reaction score
Figo said:
Finally!!!! Black and White odometer!

I hate the RCZ Tango glow :lol:

Looks like a cracking car.. We are looking at getting Debbie a replacement for her Ibiza at the end of the year and we (she) fancies a new Leon... I think the new 308 is so tidy it could sway us (her) :lol:

The touchscreen and vents are very similar to the leon, but the 308 has a bigger boot and with Seat being a VAG company, the pugs repair bills (if any) should be cheaper :p

Maybe thats enough to sway her ;)

Abzynthe

Reaction score
I think so to :D

I think the screen in the Leon lets it down when you look at the 308s.

A

Anonymous

Doesn't have such a cool system as the MINI though ;) ;) can't wait to see all those cool LED bits .... can change for temperature, can be a rev indicator, parking sensor/warnings .. changes from green-orange-red for gree/mid/sports modes. All sorts! It's gonna be COOL! #suchagirl .......

Abzynthe

Reaction score
lol.
You don't need to defend your decision to get a mini :p

The 308 has more than we need for a family work horse :) Although the start/stop takes a bit of getting used to lol.

A

Anonymous

Abzynthe said:
lol.

The 308 has more than we need for a family work horse :) Although the start/stop takes a bit of getting used to lol.

Ha ha ....yes it does! When we test drove "Steve's replacement" at the weekend, drove out of the dealership...stalled ....out on to the main road...stalled..... "HOW THE F DO YOU STALL AN AUTOMATIC" was the cry ..... then we realised it had start/stop that he promptly turned off. Doubt he'll ever use it on his, I might use it on the MINI though as our work is moving soon and will be in city centre traffic queues much more.

Abzynthe

Reaction score
Haha! My OH said "You dont stall a Diesel!" the first time it did it lol.

Im going to use it over a tank of fuel, and then turn it off for a tank and see how much of a difference it makes :)

I keep reaching for the handbrake lever too!

RCZ1

Reaction score
donnaj1dlh said:
Abzynthe said:
lol.

Ha ha ....yes it does! When we test drove "Steve's replacement" at the weekend, drove out of the dealership...stalled ....out on to the main road...stalled..... "HOW THE F DO YOU STALL AN AUTOMATIC" was the cry ..... then we realised it had start/stop that he promptly turned off. Doubt he'll ever use it on his, I might use it on the MINI though as our work is moving soon and will be in city centre traffic queues much more.

What's your OH's car going to be Donna ?

Blog: http://rczandme.wordpress.com/