What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

iPhone 4 rcz

A

Anonymous

i have got mine to play by putting plug into head phone socket then pluging into the av points in the glove box only prob is you have to change tracks with phone not steering wheel or radio it is abit anoying that you pay the option to have a better radio with more featurs like nav and that but wont connect to as much stuff as the standard one

VASS

Reaction score
Yep, standard iTunes tracks on the iPhone 4 wil play via Bluetooth

But no amount of trying will get the USB lead to charge or play so that Steering controls will operate the iPhone.

Anyone know if a patch is intended from Peugeot to sort this ?

A

Anonymous

So that's just for iphone4 then? I have a 3GS and it work brilliantly with the steering wheel controls. I had better not upgrade the phone then if it is the case!!

A

Anonymous

clinton.elston said:
It doesn't work with the iPhone 4. I took mine back and the garage said we need to wait for them to update software. Can't even stream via Bluetooth either

What choo talkin' bout Clinton Elston!?

Gutted... really hoped i could sync up the iphone... its only the worlds most popular phone after all :eusa-whistle: :wtf:

A

Anonymous

My wife's IPhone 4 works fine via the USB cable, as did the 3GS. If you get one from the Apple store you have two weeks to try it out, if you do not like it or it does not work simply get a refund! I think it works like that for contract as well as sim free.

A

Anonymous

I've had my ip4 since summer so no returns there.. Acch I'll think of some always a way round these problems with some electrical jiggery pokery

A

Anonymous

Simple to connect via Bluetooth absolutely no hassles at all.very intuitive and took literally 3 seconds to sync up. Really pleased especially after hearing the problems documented by some!

A

Anonymous

I have the ng4 3d sat nav and you cannot Bluetooth stream music, just use as a handsfree for phone calls. My solution to this was to get a 12v power socket added in the glove box (£40) and connect a blackberry music gateway (£30-£40) to the AV ports in glove box. When I switch on the car, the iPhone 4 automatically connects to both the Peugeot bluetooth for handsfree calls and the blackberry music gateway for music streaming. I only have to press the Media button and select the external av. Music selection is controlled through iPhone screen. Volume is done on Peugeot. I have my iPhone mounted using the brodit angel mount (Item no. 654583 http://www.brodit.com), purchased from Car-mounts ( http://www.car-mounts.co.uk/proddetail. ... =654583_27 ). Only visible wire is 2 inches of USB cable to brodit holder. The rest of cable is neatly tucked away under plastic side console. Love music, hate wires.