What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Intake system

KreyzoR

Reaction score
Hi, i was looking for a while a dediacted intake system for my rcz 200hp but i couldn`t find any, have you guys made it by yourself or you bought it on some site ?
Please let me know, have a good day all!

JazzyRCZ

Reaction score
Gtintake will be releasing one soon, find them on Facebook

lfe

Reaction score
Intake systems that take the air from the engine cavity reduce engine power somewhat, since the cavity hotter air is less dense than the air that is taken from the outside as in the standard intake.

Pedro

Reaction score
They can play havoc with the MAF sensor & modern engines prefer cool air injection from the intakes

det09

Reaction score
Gibts schon etwas länger.

Pedro

Reaction score
Why didn't you just put a K&N panel filter in the original airbox?

det09

Reaction score
Wie ich schon schrieb geht es um TÜV-konforme Lösungen.Selber fahre ich den Orginalfilter da nach Aussage des Tuners erst bei einem Laderupgrade ein anderes Filtergehäuse von Nöten ist.Ich fahre zur Zeit mit 303 PS und 400 NM durch dien Gegend.Das funktioniert sehr gut auch ohne Ansaugseitiger Anderung.

Pedro

Reaction score
Basically he posted the info about the carbon fibre airbox from some firm TUV compliant solutions but he is apparently still using the normal air filter as his mechanic says a different filter housing is used in a Turbo upgrade his z is remapped at 303HP & 400 Nm which is plenty of power without any air intake mods