What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Insurance for RCZ

A

Anonymous

Quote of £280 from L&V, 9 years plus no claims, up to 12K miles pa, 1 named driver and used for work.

A

Anonymous

Thanks RCZ1

They just beat more Than - so lowest quote so far for 200GT £305 :)

A

Anonymous

Guess what - More Th>n came back and beat it - £290 on the 200bhp I thought good enough, with free courtesy car within 2 hours, new for old for the first year, so no need for gap for the first year, No claims protected and all the usual..... just need to pick it up now! Can't wait :)

RCZ1

Reaction score
davetappy said:
Guess what - More Th>n came back and beat it - £290 on the 200bhp I thought good enough, with free courtesy car within 2 hours, new for old for the first year, so no need for gap for the first year, No claims protected and all the usual..... just need to pick it up now! Can't wait :)

Good job done there :beer:

A

Anonymous

Bloody hell, you guys must be older than me, hahaha. I have no No Claims Bonus as of yet and am 25. My lowest quote was £820 for the 156 BHP Petrol and £940 for the 163 BHP Diesel. I guess it is to be expected, though. This is Kingston Upon Thames, too, so nothing rough! :)

A

Anonymous

GT200. I am paying £205 fully comp with protected no claims on 9+ (25 years no claims) and no convictions. Garaged. Policy with Hastings.

A

Anonymous

Suppose it help's that the RCZ is just under 1600cc,can you imagine if she was a 2k unit :eek:

A

Anonymous

2.0 HDi GT Fully comp with protected no claims £350.88 (dare I say with Saga)

A

Anonymous

£285 fully comp + full protected no claims, for myself and Mrs H to drive, with Aviva. Both have clean licences and no claims.

£50 compulsory excess and no voluntry.

Pleased with this price as a few years ago Swansea had a bad rep for stolen cars and joyriders, but this has settled down dramaticaly over the last 2/3 years.