What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

How to: Replace side repeaters.

Was this helpful?

• Yes

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
A

Anonymous

Yeah, it probably makes more sense to type in the full question on "how to" do something, so someone could find the thread if they wanted. :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Hi

thanks all for your reply.
I will sleep well now :)

Kind Regards,
Dafoto

K50 AOS

Reaction score
Peugeot in their infinite wisdom have made the side repeaters a closed unit. Meaning, that if a bulb goes, you have to replace the whole thing instead of just the bulb.
Fortunately, this is easy to do yourself.
I replaced mine with black ones, but its the same for a direct replacement.

Step one:
Unclip the side repeater.
It has a metal clip at the top and bottom of the unit. The easiest way I have found is to pry it out from the bottom using a small flt head screwdriver and once the bottom is free, you can pull it out with your hands.

Step two:
Unplug it.
Its just an easy black plug. Remove this and the unit is free.

Step three:
Plug in the new unit and then push back into place.
All done.

Nice 1 was looking at it thinking I'm popping this of or that wing mirrors getting a full service with white grease ;p glad it's the latter since they aren't squeaking so it's all good 👌

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
Personally I wouldn’t use a screwdriver like that it’s a sure way to damage the paintwork a plastic trim removal tool would be better.