What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Holiday time

A

Anonymous

TomC said:
hanswuk said:
TomC said:
hanswuk said:
I've just spent four days in Germany and not a single RCZ

That's a bit unusual :eusa-think:

hanswuk said:
- not even in a Peugeot dealership that I went past!

That's quite common. My Peugeot dealer told me as soon as one shows up it's sold a couple of days later.

They already started to circulate demo cars between locations...

Huge demand it seems :beer:

Out of interest where in Germany are you situated TomC?

South-Western part near (both) Luxembourg and France.
I used to live and work in Baumholder :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Similar to others, RCZ's seem to be lacking in France.

Yesterday was one year ago since my last holiday to the South of France and RCZ's seemed to have been hiding.

My journey was from Scotland to Newcastle before getting the boat over to Ijmuiden in Amsterdam. I then travelled through the Netherlands and Germany before stopping in Zurich for the night. Next day was the rest of Switzerland and Italy before arriving in the South of France near Nice. On the way home, it was up to Evry just outside Paris via Italy due to traffic for a stopover. Next day was Birmingham via Calais then the final day was back to Scotland via the Lake District.

2561 miles and I never saw another RCZ on the road - I expected to see loads in France.

The holiday wasn't totally RCZless - when on foot I did see one in Monaco and two more in Nice but I think it was the same car I saw twice in Nice.

A

Anonymous

Just come back from four days in Barcelona and spent most of that time walking everywhere .... not a single RCZ spotted, which I thought was odd for such a 'image' oriented city :shock:

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2