What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Holiday time

A

Anonymous

Hi I am in Canada on holiday not an rcz in sight
Sure miss mine

A

Anonymous

I drove from Aberdeen to Norwich last weekend, stayed four days and drove back without seeing a single RCZ. I was having severe withdrawl symptoms by the time I got home!!!

A

Anonymous

I am seeing heaps in Aberdeen just now. It appears that they have been breeding!!! :shock:

A

Anonymous

mrizzle said:
I am seeing heaps in Aberdeen just now. It appears that they have been breeding!!! :shock:
I bet fish bowl sales are high in the Deen too :lol:

A

Anonymous

mrizzle said:

Still no reds I bet :eusa-think:

A

Anonymous

There's so many these days we need a full aquarium Chuzz!! :lol::lol:

A

Anonymous

mrizzle said:

I could almost oblige....... I have a cunning plan.......

A

Anonymous

Are you sitting stroking that feline of yours and cackling as you write that D? :lol:

A

Anonymous

donnaj1dlh said:
mrizzle said:

I could almost oblige....... I have a cunning plan.......
Looks like the cat had to jump off Riz as she's away to find her "spare" aquarium the now :lol:

A

Anonymous

donnaj1dlh said:
I drove from Aberdeen to Norwich last weekend, stayed four days and drove back without seeing a single RCZ. I was having severe withdrawl symptoms by the time I got home!!!

I was on vacation in southern France for 8 days and the very first RCZ I've seen was on my way back...in Germany!

hanswuk

Reaction score
I've just spent four days in Germany and not a single RCZ - not even in a Peugeot dealership that I went past!

A

Anonymous

hanswuk said:
I've just spent four days in Germany and not a single RCZ

That's a bit unusual :eusa-think:

hanswuk said:
- not even in a Peugeot dealership that I went past!

That's quite common. My Peugeot dealer told me as soon as one shows up it's sold a couple of days later.

They already started to circulate demo cars between locations...

Huge demand it seems :beer:

A

Anonymous

TomC said:
donnaj1dlh said:

I was on vacation in southern France for 8 days and the very first RCZ I've seen was on my way back...in Germany!

Tom I was the same - in the South of France near Albi for 2 weeks and didn't see ONE RCZ! Even had my girls' looking out for one whilst we (or I...) did the long drive there and back!

L

A

Anonymous

just got back from Canada - did Calgary to Vancouver with a bit in the middle to do the Rockies, I also didn't see a one, what's wrong with the Canadians, don't they have any taste in cars at all ?

A

Anonymous

Abzynthe said:
Im sure I read somewhere that the RCZ cant be registered in Canada? :eusa-think:

Or indeed the USA apparently which is a bummer as my wife wants to go live there :thumbdown:

hanswuk

Reaction score
TomC said:
hanswuk said:

hanswuk said:

That's quite common. My Peugeot dealer told me as soon as one shows up it's sold a couple of days later.

Out of interest where in Germany are you situated TomC?

A

Anonymous

hanswuk said:
TomC said:
hanswuk said:

hanswuk said:

Out of interest where in Germany are you situated TomC?

South-Western part near (both) Luxembourg and France.

hanswuk

Reaction score
TomC said:
South-Western part near (both) Luxembourg and France.

I was in the Rheinland Pfalz area (near to bad Durkheim) visiting relations so probably not that far away from you.